1. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 14:47
    The Vikes should trade for him, he has talent but has been monumentally mishandled by the worst coach in the league. The Bucs have way too much talent to not be a playoff team.
  2. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 14:27
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    The Vikes should trade for him, he has talent but has been monumentally mishandled by the worst coach in the league. The Bucs have way too much talent to not be a playoff team.
    Cassel didn't play too terribly for them on Sunday.
  3. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 15:47
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Cassel didn't play too terribly for them on Sunday.
    No, he didn't, but Freeman should not go in there to be a back up.

The whole reason Freeman is struggling is because Schiano wants him to be a pure pocket passer and that is clearly not his strength. Give him an offense with Purple Jesus on it and let him do some boot plays with the freedom to scramble if he wants and that team will be a much greater threat than they will ever be with Ponder.

Schiano is a micro manager, he wants every little aspect to conform to his rigid ideals. He doesn't shape the team to its strengths, they suck because he isn't putting their star talents in the positions to shine.
  4. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 19:09
    He was released today.
  5. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    03 Oct '13 19:52
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    He was released today.
    Yeah, I just read about it. I think eagles or redskins might want him as a backup but if the Vikings know what is good for them they will snap him up quick. Even when you factor in learning a new playbook I think Freeman would be an instant upgrade to Ponder.
  6. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    04 Oct '13 14:14
    After watching Jeff Tuel look like a deer in the headlights last night, I would be okay if the Bills signed Freeman as a back-up.
  7. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 18:39
    Totally called it. Vikes sign Freeman.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree