1. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    09 Nov '09 17:09
    Nice draw for The Poppies...I just hope they can emulate Histon from last season!

All together now..... "We all hate L**ds, and L**ds, and L**ds........"
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    27 Nov '09 15:37
    Is this weekend to be another embarrassment for the team from a poxy mill town near Bradford???
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '09 16:25
    Originally posted by blade68
    Is this weekend to be another embarrassment for the team from a poxy mill town near Bradford???
    wouldn't it be better to see them having a good cup run and make a complete cock up of the league?
  4. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    27 Nov '09 18:33
    Originally posted by trev33
    wouldn't it be better to see them having a good cup run and make a complete cock up of the league?
    No.
    In an ideal World, Kettering will beat them 4-0, and this will result in a league slide of epic proportions - culminating in their demise to the old 4th Division!
    Oh happy days!
  5. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Nov '09 09:591 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    28 Nov '09 14:45

7. 6yd box
    Moves
    28 Nov '09 14:45
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    i have always like their KIT
  8. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    28 Nov '09 14:48
    So they're 'unlucky' to be playing in the nation's 3rd tier of football?
    They're 'unlucky' to have not won a trophy in 20 years?
    They're 'unlucky' that they're the most hated team in English football?
    They're 'unlucky' to get deducted 15 points the other season?
    They're 'unlucky' that they play in the most obnoxious city in England?

It's never your fault is it.....?
  9. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    28 Nov '09 14:49
    Originally posted by spurs73
    i have always like their KIT
    ...and they nicked that off Real Madrid!
  10. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 10:29

11. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 16:46
    The problem with L**ds is that the people that are unfortunate enough to live there think that it's a big city.... it's not.
    The fact of the matter is that Sheffield is the biggest city in Yorkshire - deal with it!

Sheffield has 3 stadiums (Bramall Lane, Swillsborough, and The Don Valley)....
    L**ds has 1 (Elland Road) - 'cos surely you can't count that shed on the south side?

Sheffield has produced league and trophy winners in other sports - Steelers (Ice Hockey), Sharks (Basketball), and Eagles (Rugby League).
    L**ds have got the Rhinos (Rugby League).

All the top bands and artists in the World come and play at The Sheffield Arena...
    I think Black Lace were the last group to play in L**ds weren't they?

Music hailing from Sheffield - Arctic Monkeys, Human League, ABC, Little Man Tate, Pulp, Joe Cocker etc...
    Music hailing from L**ds - Kaiser Chiefs, and errr......errrmmmm, that's it!

Meadowhall (whilst no a personal favourite) is one of the largest undercover retail malls in Europe...
    The White Rose Centre? Do me a favour....

Now, tell me what was your point?

Staying with the thread - how unlucky were Kettering today, and how LUCKY were L**ds???
  12. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    29 Nov '09 20:15
    I'm a Pride of the South Saints fan but have respect for Leeds and the way they've rebuilt over the last three years. They appear to be on a great come back trail
    and are really on target for auto promotion this season.
    Saints despite having carved off the -10pt legacy of the Rupert Lowe incompetence are managing to beat the top L1 teams but find some of the battlers a tough ask.
    In the lower leagues anyone can beat anyone... especially on muddy dirt tracks.

Kettering will be up for Ellen Road but will get a hammering at Leeds.
    Lol then Leeds may well give Man U the biggest fright of recent times.

We just love it down South when the Mancs go down (Except to the Skates - so we were really grateful to them for the entertainment at the weekend).

lol Saints Rotherham or Luton in the next round.. we just may get through..
  13. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    08 Dec '09 22:37
    Well all those pre-pubescent L**ds fans must be so proud of their team this evening... only overcoming the mighty Kettering council workers and admin staff after extra-time?
    Oh how they'll all crawl out of the woodwork once again on January 3rd, to treasure the memory of seeing The Lilywhites get thumped by Fergie's junior side...

L**ds have always been, and continue to be, nothing more than a joke.
  14. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 08:23
    Well all those pre-pubescent L**ds fans must be so proud of their team this evening... only overcoming the mighty Kettering council workers and admin staff after extra-time?
    Oh how they'll all crawl out of the woodwork once again on January 3rd, to treasure the memory of seeing The Lilywhites get thumped by Fergie's junior side...

L**ds have always been, and continue to be, nothing more than a joke.
    Saints 3 Leeds 1 bet on it.
    The mighty March is on
    Leeds with a bow on top is Alan Pardew's Christmas Present from The Team and Fans.
  15. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    09 Dec '09 10:152 edits

Meadowhall (whilst no a personal favourite) is one of the largest undercover retail malls in Europe...
    The White Rose Centre? Do me a favour....
    That's because Leeds doesn't need an out-of-city shopping centre. Because the centre is actually a nice place to be.

Same with the music. Everyone knows that terrible places to live produce more good bands, because there's nothing else to live for.

🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree