1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Sep '08 15:24
    i can remember keagan getting sent off in the charity shield at wembley and throwing off his shirt in discust , i remember thinking then what a bad example in front of millions of people that was ,and he has spat his dummie out every time things have not gone his way ever since . newcastle utd are a sleeping giant of a club and dont need a cry baby ..like keagan ,i certainly would not like to be in the trenches with him!!!!!
  2. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 17:402 edits
    Well, playing, your adrenaline gets going and you do things that you would not otherwise do. This is certainly true for me....I'm a very different person on & off field. I can't blame Keegan if the club said he would have the final say in transfers and he didn't in fact. I would leave that situation too. What signings did the club bring in?? Jonas is really the only player worth anything on the field.

I personally think that Ashley is to blame for the state of the club. Who would have thunk you could do worse than Sheppard??

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that Keagan is the world's greatest manager. I think he is so-so. But to pin the situation on him is wrong in my opinion.
  3. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    11 Sep '08 10:241 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    i can remember keagan getting sent off in the charity shield at wembley and throwing off his shirt in discust , i remember thinking then what a bad example in front of millions of people that was ,and he has spat his dummie out every time things have not gone his way ever since . newcastle utd are a sleeping giant of a club and dont need a cry baby ..like keagan ,i certainly would not like to be in the trenches with him!!!!!
    He's clearly an emotional man but no bad thing IMHO, because he's consistent and honest and principled and does what he says he will.

This, combined with tears, is always better for me than unscrupulous mismanagement and skullduggery.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree