1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '10 03:53
    So long to a great QB and example to others on and off the field! Coming out of nowhere and making it to league MVP and SB MVP is unprecedented in professional sports! One bagging groceries, next playing for arena league then bursting onto the NFL stage. Story may never be repeated! He will be missed indeed! may other QB's like him come along to delight us!
  2. 6yd box
    Moves
    30 Jan '10 14:01
    will go down as nother true legend of the game
  3. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    05 Feb '10 22:11
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    So long to a great QB and example to others on and off the field! Coming out of nowhere and making it to league MVP and SB MVP is unprecedented in professional sports! One bagging groceries, next playing for arena league then bursting onto the NFL stage. Story may never be repeated! He will be missed indeed! may other QB's like him come along to delight us!
    He's had a fine career. I wish him well.😏
  4. Joined
    12 Feb '10
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 03:30
    I heard he has an army of kids?
    Great QB and ending his career on a good note.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 03:52
    Originally posted by CC Patzer
    I heard he has an army of kids?
    Great QB and ending his career on a good note.
    Indeed a real good guy and a great father, husband and pillar of the community!
  6. Joined
    12 Feb '10
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 03:56
    I hope he doesn't pull a Favre.
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    15 Feb '10 12:49
    I hope he doesn't pull a Favre.
    It's doubtful. Too many concussions. Favre at least has not had one that I can remember. Warner is made of different stuff. He also lived a dream unlike other QB's with that rise out of nowhere to the heights of the NFL pantheon. I don't remember a similar Cinderella story for any other QB first stocking groceries, playing arena ball then thrust into the limelight, league MVP, SB MVP and leading two different teams to SB. Even not winning his last appearance in big game I see him as first ballot HOF all the way!
  8. Joined
    12 Feb '10
    Moves
    16 Feb '10 00:38
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    It's doubtful. Too many concussions. Favre at least has not had one that I can remember. Warner is made of different stuff. He also lived a dream unlike other QB's with that rise out of nowhere to the heights of the NFL pantheon. I don't remember a similar Cinderella story for any other QB first stocking groceries, playing arena ball then thrust into th ...[text shortened]... . Even not winning his last appearance in big game I see him as first ballot HOF all the way!
    His wife is hot too!
  9. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    16 Feb '10 00:41
    His wife is hot too!
    Not as hot as Favre's. She is pretty cute though!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree