😞
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    20 Nov '14 18:34
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    😞
    The Lakers need to remove Mr. Bryant and Mr. Nash from their roster. This is no league for middle aged men. Hanging on to past glory's is no way to run an NBA team. Time marches on...
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 00:02
    Kobe is not the problem. The Lakers are in rebuilding mode. They will be irrelevant for a couple years, which is fine. This is usually what happens when an NBA team goes to the finals for consecutive years.
  4. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 03:16
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    This is usually what happens when an NBA team goes to the finals for consecutive years.
    The Celtics of the 50's/60's, Michael Jordan and the Bulls, The Heat of the past few years and the CURRENT NBA champion San Antonio Spurs would quite possibly disagree with you.
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 04:59
    Originally posted by caissad4
    The Celtics of the 50's/60's, Michael Jordan and the Bulls, The Heat of the past few years and the CURRENT NBA champion San Antonio Spurs would quite possibly disagree with you.
    They would not disagree with me. After an NBA team loses its core, they naturally have atrocious rebuilding years.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/

Fortunately for you San Antonio has not lost its core yet.
  6. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    04 Dec '14 10:56
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    They would not disagree with me. After an NBA team loses its core, they naturally have atrocious rebuilding years.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/

Fortunately for you San Antonio has not lost its core yet.
    The Spurs are a PROPER basketball team and will be a winning team also after TD TP and Manu retire. Non of that rebuilding stuff just winning

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree