1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Nov '22 05:291 edit
    Larry Bird remembers when players that later went bankrupt made fun of him for saving his money - "They'd just laugh and make jokes about me stashing my money away"

NBA legend Larry Bird had a different way of managing his money, and unlike many players that lived luxurious lifestyles, he didn't change that much despite being one of the best-paid players during his time. Larry Legend came from a humble background and kept the same mindset after becoming one of the most influential players in the NBA, despite signing big contracts and lucrative sponsorship deals. According to various sources, Bird's net worth today is a bit over $70 million, which is proof he made the right financial decisions in his life and worked hard well after his legendary NBA career was over.

Who's laughing now?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/larry-bird-remembers-when-players-that-later-went-bankrupt-made-fun-of-him-for-saving-his-money-they-d-just-laugh-and-make-jokes-about-me-stashing-my-money-away/ar-AA13A7a0

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree