Voice of Reason
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 15:31
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    So mad! That's my team mate!

Shut your pie holes!

😠 / :'(

~T.O. aka The Real #81
    That's 2 years in a row that guy has cost Dallas a playoff game.

Good thing they signed this choker to a long term contract
  3. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 15:39
    Tony Romo is one of the best young QBs around - Why is no one crying that TO - one the most established WRs around lost the Cowboys their place in the playoffs. Lay off Romo - it's not his fault the rest of the team didn't preform.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 15:40
    Originally posted by uzless
    That's 2 years in a row that guy has cost Dallas a playoff game.

Good thing they signed this choker to a long term contract
    Well, I wouldn't say he cost them last night's game. The Cowboys as a team took the Giants for granted. As the article states, there are plenty of places you can point the fingers in last night's game. Certainly a trip to Mexico was NOT a good idea though.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 15:41
    Originally posted by John1916
    Tony Romo is one of the best young QBs around - Why is no one crying that TO - one the most established WRs around lost the Cowboys their place in the playoffs. Lay off Romo - it's not his fault the rest of the team didn't preform.
    Maybe because TO was playing hurt?

It's not Romo's fault exclusively but some of the blame has to fall on him.
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 17:24
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Well, I wouldn't say he cost them last night's game. The Cowboys as a team took the Giants for granted. As the article states, there are plenty of places you can point the fingers in last night's game. Certainly a trip to Mexico was NOT a good idea though.
    I'm talking late 4th quarter...game on the line....the guy takes 2 sacks instead of throwing the ball away. Then he throws the ball away but doesn't get outside the hash marks so it's another penalty. Then he throws a dumb pass to get intercepted at the end.

He's a panicker. He makes mistakes when the pressure is on. Montana he is not.
  7. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 17:24
    I would rather Brady and the Pats win then Romo and the Boys win, thats saying alot about how much I just don't like Romo and the Cowboys
  8. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 17:31
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I would rather Brady and the Pats win then Romo and the Boys win, thats saying alot about how much I just don't like Romo and the Cowboys
    What makes you think Brady will beat the Packers?
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 17:36
    HA!
  10. Earth Prime
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 18:14
    I'm talking late 4th quarter...game on the line....the guy takes 2 sacks instead of throwing the ball away. Then he throws the ball away but doesn't get outside the hash marks so it's another penalty. Then he throws a dumb pass to get intercepted at the end.

As I said to my father during the game, Romo doesn't have what it takes to overcome his own frustration and make plays.

Although he was an idiot in the last 5 minutes, there were some key drops, and key penalties earlier that put them in that situation to begin with. As well as sucky special teams. As well as 3 missed tackles on the Giant's first TD. As well as defense that let them score in 45 seconds on a drive before half time. All Romo is guilty of is not being the savior at the end.

I don't see why nobody is putting the loss on Patrick Crayton. He dropped a key pass, nearly fumbled away a punt, and slowed up on a route into the end zone where the ball eventually went over him.
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 18:20

Yeah, that was pretty bad...
  12. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 18:49
    Seems to me that the Cowboys had more then QB problems. Maybe the Giants wanted the win more then did the Cowboys.
  13. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 20:08
    Romo is in the sack with Jessica Simpson right now and he told me to tell you losers to flock off.
  14. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 20:14
    I'm cheering for the packers now. I was just making a point about how much I must dislike the Cowboys.
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    15 Jan '08 02:09
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Romo is in the sack with Jessica Simpson right now and he told me to tell you losers to flock off.
    Damn right! This is too funny.

YouTube&feature=related

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree