Lebron James

Lebron James

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
23 Dec 07

When will gm Ferry get Lebron some help, right now its Lebron and five guys named Moe on the court!

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Moves
23 Dec 07

Originally posted by richfeet
When will gm Ferry get Lebron some help, right now its Lebron and five guys named Moe on the court!
When will you realize Lebron is overrated?

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
24 Dec 07

Originally posted by slimjim
Lebron is the real deal, when he was out injured the team lost 5 games in a row and looked terrible which only shows how great he is he is bringing the ball up setting up plays,scoring and leadind the team in assists he is not overated he does not have a true point guard Jordan had Pippen, Lebron has noone except average players so he has to do it all and last year he carried the team on his shoulders all the way to the nba finals. when will they get him some help?

l

Moves
24 Dec 07

Lebron and 5 guys named Moe? If the cavs are actually playing with 6 players they should do better.

s

Moves
24 Dec 07

Is your name Skip Bayless? But really Lebron is one of the most gifted players I've ever seen. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to improve. How about working on your perimeter game, freethow shooting etc.?

M

Moves
25 Dec 07

yea...a 22 year old who is averaging this year 29 pts 7 boards 7 assists while shooting 48% and also averaging 1.9 steals 1.2 blocks is overrated? Did I mention that he already has 15 career triple-doubles? This kid is special and he is going to have a great career.

M

Moves
25 Dec 07

Originally posted by richfeet
Lebron has a lot of help around him, they just need to be more consistent. A couple of games ago, the Cleveland bench outplayed the Laker bench (ranked 2nd in the league) to go on a 16-0 run, which was key in their come from behind victory. Cleveland has also had some impressive wins this season like beating Boston in overtime. You know, they were over .500 and were on a 4 game winning streak right before Lebron injured his finger. They just need to redevelop their team chemistry. I am confident that they will make the playoffs this year.

M

Moves
25 Dec 07

You know I think Lebron's supporting cast is perfect for him. Just about the whole team, with the exception of Newble and Varejao, are shooters. Both Gooden and Z have the ability to bury long duces. And I think that plays well into Lebron's style because he is able to post up and use his excellent court vision to find the open shooter. If you watch the Cavs games, the majority of Lebron's assists are to shooters. Like I said earlier, his team just needs to work on their consistency.