Lester

Standard memberPhlabibit
Sports 14 Oct '08 01:59
  1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    14 Oct '08 01:59
    Run this bum out of town! Let me know if you need a pitchfork and torch.

    P-
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66493
    14 Oct '08 04:08
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Run this bum out of town! Let me know if you need a pitchfork and torch.

    P-
    I think they sent him an X-ray.
  3. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Joined
    19 Oct '04
    Moves
    176085
    14 Oct '08 13:20
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Run this bum out of town! Let me know if you need a pitchfork and torch.

    P-
    I take it you don't believe the rays just opened up a can of whoop a$$ then. Took a seasoned pitcher and made him look like it was his first game in the big's
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    14 Oct '08 15:56
    Originally posted by KJCavalier
    I take it you don't believe the rays just opened up a can of whoop a$$ then. Took a seasoned pitcher and made him look like it was his first game in the big's
    Lester is a bum! Just look at his Résumé!

    P-
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66493
    14 Oct '08 16:27
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Lester is a bum! Just look at his Résumé!

    P-
    Yep, The resume' says it all. Employed by the Boston Red Sox. 😞
  6. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Joined
    19 Oct '04
    Moves
    176085
    14 Oct '08 22:53
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Lester is a bum! Just look at his Résumé!

    P-
    Yep, a bum alright, post season until he met the Rays this year, ERA 0.00 1-0

    Yep thats a bum,

    Admit it he got beat by the better team.
Back to Top