Let's all laugh at Roy Keane!

Let's all laugh at Roy Keane!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E
YNWA

Moves
24 Nov 07

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
25 Nov 07

why - he doesn't exactly have the best squad available to him like the england squad - keano would not lose 7-1 with gerrard lmpard rooney in his team - england probably wouldn't either but still the european draw's next sunay to all you english dudes out there

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ ...[text shortened]... πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
There's something wrong in the world when a Liverpool fan is so happy because of an Everton win.

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by Palynka
There's something wrong in the world when a Liverpool fan is so happy because of an Everton win.
well i never said i was happy at the win, i said that keane has a weak squad so it's not suprising that they lost heavily, it's been a long time coming

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by John1916
well i never said i was happy at the win, i said that keane has a weak squad so it's not suprising that they lost heavily, it's been a long time coming
Did I quote you? Nope.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
26 Nov 07

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ ...[text shortened]... πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Why?

s

Moves
26 Nov 07

Why? he had an amazing impact on Sunderland when he took over, they were struggling in the championship at the time if you remember. It's a big step up to the premiership, and although they are in trouble they are not yet certainly doomed

s

England

Moves
26 Nov 07

well im hopeing we get past the 15 point this time round. but derby?

s

Moves
26 Nov 07

Originally posted by stoker
well im hopeing we get past the 15 point this time round. but derby?
Derby are away at Sunderland this weekend, so a real 6 pointer for both teams.

s

6yd box

Moves
26 Nov 07

we should laugh at the media for building up keano so much.

i never rated as a player or a manager😏

p
pulu <3

Helsinki, Finland

Moves
26 Nov 07

Originally posted by spurs73
we should laugh at the media for building up keano so much.

i never rated as a player or a manager😏
Really? Why not? One of the best midfielders and team captains of well, modern premiership. As a manager it's too early to say.

E
YNWA

Moves
26 Nov 07

Originally posted by John1916
why - he doesn't exactly have the best squad available to him like the england squad - keano would not lose 7-1 with gerrard lmpard rooney in his team - england probably wouldn't either but still the european draw's next sunay to all you english dudes out there
I don't think the size of squad would be an issue, one hopes Roy would teach all defensive players how to defend, not just the preferred 4. Saturday's comedy show tells us not though.

In any case if squad size were the problem, Surly Roy's lack of diplomatic skills doesn't help him - slagging players off in the press that don't want to come to your club is hardly likely to convince others to join.

E
YNWA

Moves
26 Nov 07

Originally posted by Palynka
Coincidences happen! In that game, football was the loser 😡

E
YNWA

Moves
26 Nov 07

Originally posted by stevetodd
Why? he had an amazing impact on Sunderland when he took over, they were struggling in the championship at the time if you remember. It's a big step up to the premiership, and although they are in trouble they are not yet certainly doomed
The record is not looking good though:

WDLLLLWDLLLDLDL

and Roy's defense doesn't inspire hope that things will turn around. Wigan showed far more steel over the weekend IMO, which doesn't leave many teams worse than Roy's.

t

my island

Moves
26 Nov 07

The record is not looking good though:

WDLLLLWDLLLDLDL

and Roy's defense doesn't inspire hope that things will turn around. Wigan showed far more steel over the weekend IMO, which doesn't leave many teams worse than Roy's.
fulham, borro and derby πŸ˜€

btw is there anyone in world football uglier than southgate?