Lfc

Standard membermikelom
Sports 11 Mar '09 01:45
  1. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 01:45
    Just accept it lads. LFC will walk the Champions League Trophy back to Anfield yet again.
    Real were made to look like a third rate pub team next to L'pool- not the top class Euro team they are.
    LFC are 'the' class above, as can be seen by last night's destruction of one of the leading opposers to our dominance of this competition!
    😉
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 07:10
    You are as fake and worth of pitty as that imbecile of Steven Gerrard.

You both are retards, anyway.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 09:01
    looked like the ref was a big beatles fan to me.
  4. Subscriberdivegeester
    the altruistic one
    Forked
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 09:381 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Just accept it lads. LFC will walk the Champions League Trophy back to Anfield yet again.
    Real were made to look like a third rate pub team next to L'pool- not the top class Euro team they are.
    LFC are 'the' class above, as can be seen by last night's destruction of one of the leading opposers to our dominance of this competition!
    😉
    I hear Pool played well, but I was watching Chelsea, who will probalby win this year btw.

You are however wise to extract as much immediate joy and satisfaction from last night's result as you can, for obvious resons....😛
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 09:46
    It speaks volumes when you can't congradulate Liverpool for beating the most expensive team in the world 4-0
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 09:53
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    the most expensive team in the world
    can you back that claim up?
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 09:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I hear Pool played well, but I was watching Chelsea, who will probalby win this year btw.

You are however wise to extract as much immediate joy and satisfaction from last night's result as you can, for obvious resons....😛
    watched the first 15 mins or so of liverpool and although they were by far the better the team their first goal shouldn't have been given as torres committed a foul. and from what i hear the pen was a very harsh decision. at 2-0 the match was over, would've been interesting if it had stayed at 0-0 like it should've done. madrid did look poor though, no creation in the centre of midfield.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 10:05
    Originally posted by trev33
    watched the first 15 mins or so of liverpool and although they were by far the better the team their first goal shouldn't have been given as torres committed a foul. and from what i hear the pen was a very harsh decision. at 2-0 the match was over, would've been interesting if it had stayed at 0-0 like it should've done. madrid did look poor though, no creation in the centre of midfield.
    Spot on. The ref killed the game, but Liverpool were clearly the better team on the day. Madrid's midfield was very poor. They went up in numbers but didn't create much and then left the defense alone to cope with Liverpool's fast breaks. A clear tactical win for Benitez.
  9. Subscriberdivegeester
    the altruistic one
    Forked
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 10:432 edits
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    It speaks volumes when you can't congradulate Liverpool for beating the most expensive team in the world 4-0
    No it doesn't Mr touchy, it just means I didn't subtext my post with a mandatory stroke of your silly ego.

I actually like Liverpool football club, but this attitude you display is what really pees me off with Liverpool fans - you are always looking for the respect you earnt 2 decades ago and whinning when the world doesn't fall at your feet over one decent win.

Congratualtions Liverpool on a great win last night. Sorry I missed the game but I was watching the other side.

Happy now

EDIT: My apologies if your remark was not specifically directed at me -
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 10:52
    Originally posted by divegeester
    No it doesn't Mr touchy, it just means I didn't subtext my post with a mandatory stroke of your silly ego.

I actually like Liverpool football club, but this attitude you display is what really pees me off with Liverpool fans - you are always looking for the respect you earnt 2 decades ago and whinning when the world doesn't fall at your feet over one ...[text shortened]... ide.

Happy now

EDIT: My apologies if your remark was not specifically directed at me -
    i'm sure it was directed at seitse. don't worry about it, everyone knows who the real football fans are here.
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 11:04
    i'm sure it was directed at seitse. don't worry about it, everyone knows who the real football fans are here.
    Gief names plx thx
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 11:10
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Gief names plx thx
    angry boy and spurs are right up there.
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 11:13
    can you back that claim up?
    He can't.
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 11:22
    Originally posted by Seitse
    He can't.
    I'm sure he meant the richest team in the world.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League
  15. Subscriberdivegeester
    the altruistic one
    Forked
    Moves
    11 Mar '09 11:30
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I'm sure he meant the richest team in the world.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League
    it will viewed as surrender in madrid, no matter how well pool played