Lfc

Lfc

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
11 Mar 09

Just accept it lads. LFC will walk the Champions League Trophy back to Anfield yet again.
Real were made to look like a third rate pub team next to L'pool- not the top class Euro team they are.
LFC are 'the' class above, as can be seen by last night's destruction of one of the leading opposers to our dominance of this competition!
😉

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
11 Mar 09

You are as fake and worth of pitty as that imbecile of Steven Gerrard.

You both are retards, anyway.

Moves
11 Mar 09

looked like the ref was a big beatles fan to me.

Moves
11 Mar 09
1 edit

Originally posted by mikelom
Just accept it lads. LFC will walk the Champions League Trophy back to Anfield yet again.
Real were made to look like a third rate pub team next to L'pool- not the top class Euro team they are.
LFC are 'the' class above, as can be seen by last night's destruction of one of the leading opposers to our dominance of this competition!
😉
I hear Pool played well, but I was watching Chelsea, who will probalby win this year btw.

You are however wise to extract as much immediate joy and satisfaction from last night's result as you can, for obvious resons....😛

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
11 Mar 09

It speaks volumes when you can't congradulate Liverpool for beating the most expensive team in the world 4-0

Moves
11 Mar 09

Originally posted by Mctayto
the most expensive team in the world
can you back that claim up?

Moves
11 Mar 09

Originally posted by divegeester
I hear Pool played well, but I was watching Chelsea, who will probalby win this year btw.

You are however wise to extract as much immediate joy and satisfaction from last night's result as you can, for obvious resons....😛
watched the first 15 mins or so of liverpool and although they were by far the better the team their first goal shouldn't have been given as torres committed a foul. and from what i hear the pen was a very harsh decision. at 2-0 the match was over, would've been interesting if it had stayed at 0-0 like it should've done. madrid did look poor though, no creation in the centre of midfield.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
11 Mar 09

Originally posted by trev33
watched the first 15 mins or so of liverpool and although they were by far the better the team their first goal shouldn't have been given as torres committed a foul. and from what i hear the pen was a very harsh decision. at 2-0 the match was over, would've been interesting if it had stayed at 0-0 like it should've done. madrid did look poor though, no creation in the centre of midfield.
Spot on. The ref killed the game, but Liverpool were clearly the better team on the day. Madrid's midfield was very poor. They went up in numbers but didn't create much and then left the defense alone to cope with Liverpool's fast breaks. A clear tactical win for Benitez.

Moves
11 Mar 09
2 edits

Originally posted by Mctayto
It speaks volumes when you can't congradulate Liverpool for beating the most expensive team in the world 4-0
No it doesn't Mr touchy, it just means I didn't subtext my post with a mandatory stroke of your silly ego.

I actually like Liverpool football club, but this attitude you display is what really pees me off with Liverpool fans - you are always looking for the respect you earnt 2 decades ago and whinning when the world doesn't fall at your feet over one decent win.

Congratualtions Liverpool on a great win last night. Sorry I missed the game but I was watching the other side.

Happy now

EDIT: My apologies if your remark was not specifically directed at me -

Moves
11 Mar 09

Originally posted by divegeester
No it doesn't Mr touchy, it just means I didn't subtext my post with a mandatory stroke of your silly ego.

I actually like Liverpool football club, but this attitude you display is what really pees me off with Liverpool fans - you are always looking for the respect you earnt 2 decades ago and whinning when the world doesn't fall at your feet over one ...[text shortened]... ide.

Happy now

EDIT: My apologies if your remark was not specifically directed at me -
i'm sure it was directed at seitse. don't worry about it, everyone knows who the real football fans are here.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
11 Mar 09

i'm sure it was directed at seitse. don't worry about it, everyone knows who the real football fans are here.
Gief names plx thx

Moves
11 Mar 09

Originally posted by Palynka
Gief names plx thx
angry boy and spurs are right up there.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
11 Mar 09

can you back that claim up?
He can't.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
11 Mar 09

Originally posted by Seitse
He can't.
I'm sure he meant the richest team in the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League

Moves
11 Mar 09

Originally posted by Palynka
I'm sure he meant the richest team in the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League
it will viewed as surrender in madrid, no matter how well pool played