1. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    02 Nov '08 03:58
    I can't remember a more exciting College game than the one I watched tonight. Texas Tech pulled out an insane game against the #1 Longhorns..

Although I'm sure it's a sad night in Austin, this game did so much for the spirit of College Football.

Go Tech!!
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '08 04:16
    It feels good watching the short whorns lose! They've got some of the cockiest fans. It's good to see them put in their place!
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    02 Nov '08 05:53
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    I can't remember a more exciting College game than the one I watched tonight. Texas Tech pulled out an insane game against the #1 Longhorns..

Although I'm sure it's a sad night in Austin, this game did so much for the spirit of College Football.

Go Tech!!
    I don't think I will ever see a better game than Oklahoma vs. Boise State a few years back. It literally had everything.

I didn't watch the game tonight (it seems that when I watch games, the team I want to win loses, regardless of sport). I saw the ending, though. I like Texas, but I'm always psyched when the underdog wins. 🙂
  4. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    02 Nov '08 05:58
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    I don't think I will ever see a better game than Oklahoma vs. Boise State a few years back. It literally had everything.

I didn't watch the game tonight (it seems that when I watch games, the team I want to win loses, regardless of sport). I saw the ending, though. I like Texas, but I'm always psyched when the underdog wins. 🙂
    To me, it's the ROAR of the crowd that makes watching sports the best.. that crowd tonight was in such a frenzy every time Tech did something good. I can imagine the thunder of being there, and hearing the noise when that final touchdown happened. The crowd rushed the field 3 times before they realized time hadn't run out. They even penalized the crowd.

Unfreakin believable!
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '08 06:05
    The game had all the drama of a game that had gone into overtime. Texas took the lead for the first time with a minute and a half left in the game. Tech then takes the ball and marches it down the field. With about 10 seconds left in the game Tech tips a ball into the air and it looks like the Texas guy intercepts the ball, but it slips through his fingers. The next play Tech hits Crabtree who beats two defenders and tip toes down the sideline 5 yards for the touchdown with one second remaining on the clock.
  6. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    02 Nov '08 06:06
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The game had all the drama of a game that had gone into overtime. Texas took the lead for the first time with a minute and a half left in the game. Tech then takes the ball and marches it down the field. With about 10 seconds left in the game Tech tips a ball into the air and it looks like the Texas guy intercepts the ball, but it slips through his fingers ...[text shortened]... and tip toes down the sideline 5 yards for the touchdown with one second remaining on the clock.
    Yes, Yes! I couldn't believe it. I don't care much about either team, but I yelled out loud.

AWESOME!
  7. Joined
    04 Aug '06
    Moves
    02 Nov '08 13:17
    I turned this game off at halftime, and could kick myself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree