1. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    17 Jun '12 13:53
    I watched this fight last night on HBO. Manny vs Bradley. I cannot recall seeing a more blatant fix in boxing.
    Surely this will hurt the already tarnished reputation of this great sport.
    Has anyone else here seen this fight and if so, do you agree w/my assessment ?
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    19 Jun '12 08:34
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I watched this fight last night on HBO. Manny vs Bradley. I cannot recall seeing a more blatant fix in boxing.
    Surely this will hurt the already tarnished reputation of this great sport.
    Has anyone else here seen this fight and if so, do you agree w/my assessment ?
    i finally saw the fight, omg where the judges bribed or just useless, i tracked down the score cards on the net, in one of the rounds manny won 28 punches to 7, but 2 of the judges awarded bradley the round 10-9, totally unbeivable
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    19 Jun '12 19:19
    What was funniest about this is that Bob Arum promotes both fighters, and he said it
    was such a sham that he requested an investigation.

If the investigation turns up rigging, does the decision get over-turned and does
    Manny get his perfect record restored, or will it be tarnished?

Maybe Congress should get involved and try to flush out all of the evil in boxing.
    They did wonders for football and baseball.
    😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree