1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 19:23
    So the merry-go-round begins. Roberto Mancini brought in what a joke.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5785566,00.html
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 19:38
    Good riddance.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 19:40
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Good riddance.
    He'll be back
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 19:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He'll be back
    I feel sorry for Mark Hughes , a couple more seasons and i think he could of brought some silverware home .
    Thats the nature of the beast in football ,money is king !
    Hats off to Martin O'neil , got to be the best prem manager this season!!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 19:531 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I feel sorry for Mark Hughes , a couple more seasons and i think he could of brought some silverware home .
    Thats the nature of the beast in football ,money is king !
    Hats off to Martin O'neil , got to be the best prem manager this season!!
    its no coincidence that Martin O'Neil worked under the last great English manager, Brian Clough.
  6. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 21:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its no coincidence that Martin O'Neil worked under the last great English manager, Brian Clough.
    Robbie , i have to agree with you there !!
    The only thing though , can you imagine saying to peter Lorimer , billy Bremner , jack Charlton , norman Hunter etc .. " throw your medals away , you won them by cheating " [ not sure if he did say that >? ]
    I do admire old "Cloughie " and Martin O'Neil ,
    If you chaps could talk him in to the Scotland job you wouldn't go far wrong !!
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 21:36
    Robbie, either we've worn you down or you're softening mate!
    This is the 2nd post of the day that I agree with you on!

Back on thread - It's ridiculous how Mark Hughes has been treated today, 6th in the League, League Cup semi-finalists... Manchester City would've welcomed this 2 seasons ago.
    The fans should boycott the next 6 home games to show the owners that they'll not stand for this kind of mangement of their club. I'd like to say that boycotting 6 home games would hit them in the pocket, ...but I can't!

Football these days is all about money, and some people think that money can buy trophies, but when there's only 4 a season to be won - someone's always going to miss out...
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 21:54
    Originally posted by blade68

Back on thread - It's ridiculous how Mark Hughes has been treated today, 6th in the League, League Cup semi-finalists... Manchester City would've welcomed this 2 seasons ago.
    The fans should boycott the next 6 home games to show the own ...[text shortened]... ies, but when there's only 4 a season to be won - someone's always going to miss out...
    Listen " me old yorkie pudding " its Saturday night !
    Dont know about you two.. [Blade and Robbie ].. but my my days of going out on the razzle with my mates have well been snuffed out ! [ The missus !!!] ...i think Robbie's slipping a few sneaky drams before his missus finds out !!🙂 its clouding his judjement !!!
    😵😵
  9. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 22:08
    I hear that!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 22:421 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Listen " me old yorkie pudding " its Saturday night !
    Dont know about you two.. [Blade and Robbie ].. but my my days of going out on the razzle with my mates have well been snuffed out ! [ The missus !!!] ...i think Robbie's slipping a few sneaky drams before his missus finds out !!🙂 its clouding his judjement !!!
    😵😵
    hey wait a minute, i heard that all them English chicks was like well subservient and submissive, let you hooligans get away with murder! 'Ill av another pint a bitter please George, got to get home to the misses, shes got the tea on!'', when we up here have suffered from equality of the sexes ever since they were ordained as warrior queens in the Celtic army!

O'Neil when he was at Celtic, built a legendary Celtic team from almost nothing, it had Clough stamped all over it, he picked players for a very specific role within the framework. None were outstanding within themselves, Chris Sutton, (remember seeing him slap David Beckham on the face at Ryan Giggs testimonial i think it was, which Celtic win 4-2?, cannae remember), Neil Lennon, John Hartson, Petrov, and of course Henrik Larrson. All team players, picked with specific tasks in mind. He seems to have that rare ability to know how best to situate a player in order to bring out the best in them. Remeber John Robertson in Forest, smoked, could hardly run 20 meteres, but Cloughie put him in a role that brought out the best in him, O'Neil does the same and if you notice, even in defeat his players were outstanding!
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 23:14
    hey wait a minute, i heard that all them English chicks was like well subservient and submissive, let you hooligans get away with murder! 'Ill av another pint a bitter please George, got to get home to the misses, shes got the tea on!'', when we up here have suffered from equality of the sexes ever since they were ordained as warrior queens in the C ...[text shortened]... n him, O'Neil does the same and if you notice, even in defeat his players were outstanding!
    Robbie . creeeps to bed .... AFTER MISSUS ..smacks his arse !!!!
    Stumbles up the stairs with his kilt around his ankles !!!!
    Bubblew ! babble de ga! ga! ga ! ... Then he falls asleep - after two pints !!!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '09 09:481 edit

The fans should boycott the next 6 home games to show the own ies, but when there's only 4 a season to be won - someone's always going to miss out...
    two seasons ago under sven they had the same (ish) number of points than they have now.. who cares about the mighty mouse cup? shity's defense is terrible.. £200 for that crap each week... 3 against sunderland, 3 against burnley, bad late goals against hull, man utd and liverpool than cost them, not to mention the bolton game. that's not the form of a team breaking into the top . i like hughes but i don't feel sorry for him, how could you with the payment he's going to get?

the change is a bit of a gamble but i would like it if i was a shity fan, look at the way inter played under mancini, beautiful football. i'd expect him to buy a few defenders in jan and push for a top 4 position.
  13. 6yd box
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 01:56

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. 6yd box
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 01:581 edit
    The fans should boycott the next 6 home games to show the owners that they'll not stand for this kind of mangement of their club. I'd like to say that boycotting 6 home games would hit them in the pocket, ...but I can't!
    YOU ARE KIDDING- right?

The man city fans wanted him to go as well
    Always phoning talksport and saying how he cant handle all these big money superstars!
  15. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 09:54
    Well, that shows it, then. Phoning TalkSport is a sure sign of being an eejit. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree