1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Feb '09 15:45
    1."I'm not a guy-hugging sort of chap."

2."This is God's world this is not the media's world."

3."Football is my life. I think about it constantly. When I'm not thinking about it then I'm just about to. I believe it's called Zen."

4."If something in sports is the worst thing that ever happens to you, you've lived a pretty good life."

5."Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home."

6."Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."

7."My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure."

8."My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7."

9."I like to dance and sing when there's no one around, but, if I'm out, I'm really shy about it. So it takes a lot to get me going, but I enjoy being around music."

10."After his first training session in heaven, George Best, from his favourite right wing, turned the head of God who was filling in at left-back. I would love him to save me a place in his team - George Best that is, not God"

A.Arsene Wenger

B.Abraham Lincoln

C.ElSquirrel on bbc sport

D.David Beckham

E.Derek Jeter

F.Darren Clarke

G.Terrell Owens

H.Tony Romo

I.Tiger Woods

J.Eric Cantona

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree