1. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    11 Sep '13 06:35
    Anyone know where it can be watched free online?
  2. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    12 Sep '13 17:331 edit
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    Anyone know where it can be watched free online?
    Try firstrownow.eu

The quality is not the greatest and there are a lot of annoying banners you have to clear before getting to the feed but I usually use it for all UFC PPVs and it works fine without any infections. Better than shelling out $60 or whatever it is they're charging.

Any tips on this fight? Alvarez is at -240. Thinking about putting some change on him though it wouldn't be a smart bet looking at Alvarez's last few fights.
  3. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 16:24
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Try firstrownow.eu

The quality is not the greatest and there are a lot of annoying banners you have to clear before getting to the feed but I usually use it for all UFC PPVs and it works fine without any infections. Better than shelling out $60 or whatever it is they're charging.

Any tips on this fight? Alvarez is at -240. Thinking about putting some change on him though it wouldn't be a smart bet looking at Alvarez's last few fights.
    Thanks. I'll give it a try.

As far as betting goes, remember Silva vs Weidman. Silva was 38; Weidman 29.

Mayweather is 36; Canelo is 23.

I'd love to see Canelo win but Mayweather hasn't seemed to slow down...yet.
  4. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    15 Sep '13 11:37
    Mayweather dominated.

http://fightvideo.mmaktfo.com/2013/09/mayweather-vs-canelo-alvarez-fight-video.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree