Mayweather - Alvarez

Mayweather - Alvarez

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
11 Sep 13

Anyone know where it can be watched free online?

Z

Moves
12 Sep 13
1 edit

Originally posted by woodypusher
Anyone know where it can be watched free online?
Try firstrownow.eu

The quality is not the greatest and there are a lot of annoying banners you have to clear before getting to the feed but I usually use it for all UFC PPVs and it works fine without any infections. Better than shelling out $60 or whatever it is they're charging.

Any tips on this fight? Alvarez is at -240. Thinking about putting some change on him though it wouldn't be a smart bet looking at Alvarez's last few fights.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
14 Sep 13

Originally posted by Zamboner
Try firstrownow.eu

The quality is not the greatest and there are a lot of annoying banners you have to clear before getting to the feed but I usually use it for all UFC PPVs and it works fine without any infections. Better than shelling out $60 or whatever it is they're charging.

Any tips on this fight? Alvarez is at -240. Thinking about putting some change on him though it wouldn't be a smart bet looking at Alvarez's last few fights.
Thanks. I'll give it a try.

As far as betting goes, remember Silva vs Weidman. Silva was 38; Weidman 29.

Mayweather is 36; Canelo is 23.

I'd love to see Canelo win but Mayweather hasn't seemed to slow down...yet.

w
misanthrope

seclusion

Moves
15 Sep 13

Mayweather dominated.

http://fightvideo.mmaktfo.com/2013/09/mayweather-vs-canelo-alvarez-fight-video.html