Messi

Messi

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Apr 07

After a short appearance during the world cup in which he showed us that he fills us with calm whenever he's on the ball...

Something that very few footballers do. The only players I've ever seen, who make me relax (because I knew something good was going to happen) were Maradona and Zidane.

And now Messi.
He is going to be man of the match in the next world cup.

Watch the man. He's about to bloom!

p

Moves
25 Apr 07

Originally posted by shavixmir
After a short appearance during the world cup in which he showed us that he fills us with calm whenever he's on the ball...

Something that very few footballers do. The only players I've ever seen, who make me relax (because I knew something good was going to happen) were Maradona and Zidane.

And now Messi.
He is going to be man of the match in the next world cup.

Watch the man. He's about to bloom!
I have seen little of him. In the world cup he was not at his best.

From the few times I have seen him: He is inventive, fast and exciting, but Maradona?

I have yet to see Messi pass as well as he dribbles. Maradona could make an average team great, Messi plays for a great team already.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by petrosianpupil
I have seen little of him. In the world cup he was not at his best.

From the few times I have seen him: He is inventive, fast and exciting, but Maradona?

I have yet to see Messi pass as well as he dribbles. Maradona could make an average team great, Messi plays for a great team already.
Agreed Messi looks good when the game is won and the sun shines.
Great players win BIG games on their own.
Messi has done nothing yet except score a nice goal against Getafe (lol)

Gerrard, Henry, Rooney, Young Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka.
All all Proven BIG TIME GAME WINNERS,

Messi has talent but much to prove yet.