1. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38426
    04 Dec '07 04:55
    New England vs Baltimore final 27-24
    Unbelievable finish. Baltimore played their hearts out on Defense. Another nail bitter. Referees pull out the victory for New England.
  2. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Joined
    13 Aug '05
    Moves
    5930
    04 Dec '07 05:14
    GO Pittsburgh!!
  3. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    2645
    04 Dec '07 05:15
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    New England vs Baltimore final 27-24
    Unbelievable finish. Baltimore played their hearts out on Defense. Another nail bitter. Referees pull out the victory for New England.
    Well that Ravens defensive coach should get fired for calling that timeout just before the snap on 4th and 1 when the Ravens D stopped the Pats. You don't do that when your defense has momentum like that and it cost them the game. That last pass at the end though by Boller was amazing and would have been great to see the receiver push for those 2 yards for the touchdown. However if that had happened they would have thrown the flag on Derrick Mason for taking down Asante Samuel and therefore it would have been offensive pass interference.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Dec '07 05:28
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Well that Ravens defensive coach should get fired for calling that timeout just before the snap on 4th and 1 when the Ravens D stopped the Pats. You don't do that when your defense has momentum like that and it cost them the game. That last pass at the end though by Boller was amazing and would have been great to see the receiver push for those 2 y ...[text shortened]... son for taking down Asante Samuel and therefore it would have been offensive pass interference.
    Crazy game! I need to quit NFL... these Pats are spoiling me and I fear if they ever lose again I'll go into a funk for a month!

    That game was exciting... TOO exciting!

    P-
  5. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38426
    04 Dec '07 05:31
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Well that Ravens defensive coach should get fired for calling that timeout just before the snap on 4th and 1 when the Ravens D stopped the Pats. You don't do that when your defense has momentum like that and it cost them the game. That last pass at the end though by Boller was amazing and would have been great to see the receiver push for those 2 y ...[text shortened]... son for taking down Asante Samuel and therefore it would have been offensive pass interference.
    Yeah I know it was a crazy game. I loved it, it literally could have gone either way. But you are right, dumb time out call. Hats of to Baltimore. I really like that defense. But they nearly gave me a heart attack, so I hate them now. Not really! But I was a little bit on edge. New England had some problems. I will catch my breath in a few days. Don't worry about me guys. I'll be alright.
  6. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    2645
    04 Dec '07 05:37
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Yeah I know it was a crazy game. I loved it, it literally could have gone either way. But you are right, dumb time out call. Hats of to Baltimore. I really like that defense. But they nearly gave me a heart attack, so I hate them now. Not really! But I was a little bit on edge. New England had some problems. I will catch my breath in a few days. Don't worry about me guys. I'll be alright.
    Yeah Ravens should've had that but you gotta give Brady credit for making a huge 4th and 6 conversion and making the touchdown pass when needed. Though I do think the refs gave the Pats some pretty good calls in the end. And that 35 yards assessed on the kickoff was a joke. That Ravens defenseman should get heavily fined for the 2 15 yard penalties he made. What an idiot.
Back to Top