1. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 01:08
    Time to update the all time world cup winner's list. Germany and USA moving up the list!

Germany 6
    Brazil 5
    Italy 4
    USA 3
    Argentina 2
    Uruguay 2
    France 1
    Spain 1
    Japan 1
    Norway 1
    England 1
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Aug '15 04:24
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Time to update the all time world cup winner's list. Germany and USA moving up the list!

Germany 6
    Brazil 5
    Italy 4
    USA 3
    Argentina 2
    Uruguay 2
    France 1
    Spain 1
    Japan 1
    Norway 1
    England 1
    Soccer/football players are like girls. They cry for a foul/penalty when they were not even touched. It is difficult to watch this sport, because they cry so much, like little girls. They are not men, at all. They are babies, looking for a bottle. All they have to do is kick a ball around a field, and yet......they find a way to cry. Soccer/football is very disgusting to watch.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 Aug '15 23:00
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Soccer/football players are like girls. .
    This year I totally agree.

Well done USA.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 20:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 21:10
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    My Mother died 2 years ago. It was, and still is painful. I am sure that you could care less, and I am only replying because did comments about how soccer players act on the field warrant such a response from you with such hatred?

Next time, I hope you find the decency to attack me personally, and leave my family out of it.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 11:08

Next time, I hope you find the decency to attack me personally, and leave my family out of it.
    That is no way to talk to your "Uncle" Trev.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '15 20:27
    My Mother died 2 years ago. It was, and still is painful. I am sure that you could care less, and I am only replying because did comments about how soccer players act on the field warrant such a response from you with such hatred?

Hatred? You are the one who portrayed hatred.
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 12:34
    Soccer/football players are like girls. They cry for a foul/penalty when they were not even touched. It is difficult to watch this sport, because they cry so much, like little girls. They are not men, at all. They are babies, looking for a bottle. All they have to do is kick a ball around a field, and yet......they find a way to cry. Soccer/football is very disgusting to watch.
    Football has become blighted with cheats I will agree, but take a look at American Football men running around in tights ,helmets and padding up to the eyeballs .
    Our rugby players look on them as little girls too .
  9. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 22:07
    let's rearrange this Soccer/Football thing here you have posted .
    Football is the senior sport ,established well before American football was even invented .
    Football is the correct term , soccer is used by you lot across the pond .
    You should make the break and stop clinging on to the mother land, change your flag colours from ..red white and blue ( British ) , The Spanish flag looks nice ...🙂
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 22:21
    Originally posted by phil3000
    You should make the break and stop clinging on to the mother land, change your flag colours from ..red white and blue ( British )
    Oi!

We were the original red, white and blue, mate, not you. Remember that, you half-frog, half-jerries!
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 19:58
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Oi!

We were the original red, white and blue, mate, not you. Remember that, you half-frog, half-jerries!
    Lol , if you're from Holland you're a bit more than "half Jerrie " than ich bin .
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Sep '15 11:19
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Lol , if you're from Holland
    I'm not, you dumb Taffy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree