1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 15:56
    This is a topic on my sports radio today.

http://www.790thescore.com/index.shtml

Local til Noon, Jim Rome at Noon, local again at 3pm eastern.

I found a bit of info here and there online to back it up.

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/News/Sports/NFL/New_Orleans_Saints/Chicago_Bears_Awful_Winners__2587.asp
    and
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16770784/

Nice work Bear's fan. There was a banner saying, "The Bears, finishing what Katrina started".

Also, a Saints fan reported that he was asked, "So, did you get any flooding where you were?"

When the Saint's fan replied, he got a comment like "Too bad you didn't drown".

Nice work. I look forward to you getting crushed by the Colts, as much as I can't stand them.

P-
  2. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 16:081 edit
    Bears fans will celebrate the Bears' victory in the Superbowl, but one hopes not in this shameful manner.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 16:40
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Nice work Bear's fan. There was a banner saying, "The Bears, finishing what Katrina started".
    Is it wrong that I giggled?

Well, that's pretty classless, but what do you expect? The world is full of pricks, they're not just Chicago sports fans.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 17:40

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/News/Sports/NFL/New_Orleans_Saints/Chicago_Bears_Awful_Winners__2587.asp
    and
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16770784/ ...[text shortened]... look forward to you getting crushed by the Colts, as much as I can't stand them.

P-
    Are these the same bears from that classic film: The bad news bears?
    Man, when I was younger I was in love with that girl!
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 17:45
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Are these the same bears from that classic film: The bad news bears?
    Man, when I was younger I was in love with that girl!
    Yes, but now they're all growed up.

P-
  6. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 22:24

and
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16770784/ ...[text shortened]... look forward to you getting crushed by the Colts, as much as I can't stand them.

P-
    Are you retarded?

There are bears fans in N.O., and Saints fans here. We are BLACK cities. People in my school, have relatives in N.O., and after Katrina, most of the people who left came to Chicago.

What kinda simpleness are you talking about?

Maybe you should make a thread about the white government still not helping blacks in N.O.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 15:031 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 15:37
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Wow
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 16:061 edit
    Originally posted by Hypa
    Are you retarded?

There are bears fans in N.O., and Saints fans here. We are BLACK cities. People in my school, have relatives in N.O., and after Katrina, most of the people who left came to Chicago.

What kinda simpleness are you talking about?

Maybe you should make a thread about the white government still not helping blacks in N.O.
    Did you view my sources, or just decide I made this up.

I've often wondered if a functioning retard's brain hurts, let me know.

Thanx in advance.

No, I won't start a thread like that. I stay away from debates. You go make it.

P-
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 16:20
    I've read less accurate summaries, but not often.
  11. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 05:35
    Okay, first of all.

Even though I've never thought or said it, America owes everything to blacks. All the slave labor that went unpaid for 400 years freaking built the economy. And then, like the episode of Family Guy, "Alrighty, let's take these chains off ya. Okay, your free to go. We're still cool right?"

No.

Anyways, that's besides the point.

Secondly, 10-15% of the people affected by Katrina werw white. New orleans is already a black city. it's not a statement or an opinion. It's a freaking BLACK city. That's like calling a Hispanic person racist for saying L.A. is a Hispanic city! IT'S A FREAKING HISPANIC CITY! There are more latino's in L.A. than Blacks and whites combined!

And I wasn't saying Chicago was a black city, meaning there are no whites here, or whites don't deserve to be here. When you watch a Chicago Bulls game everyone in the crowd is white! What I was saying is, after Katrina, the Chicago government did more to help the people in Katrina than the American government, which is a bunch of retarded Texan type whites, who don't really deserve to be where they are.

There are PLENTY of white cities. In fact every city except maybe L.A. or Detroit or Atlanta, is DOMINANTLY white. And if you say your city is white, there's nothing wrong with that. In my high school, there is one white guy(He's also half asian), and he also happens to be one of my best friends. He went to N. Dakota for college, and he always claims it's a white city. Big freakin whoop. I noticed nowadays whites are trying to claim reverse racism and reverse victims and whatnot, and that needs to stop, lol.

Sorry to break it to ya, but blacks have every right to feel anyway they want about anyone. Even today, there is plenty of racism, except the difference is now, they can't blatantly say it, or throw bricks threw your window, etc, etc. Like if I go to Walgreens and the Mexican security guard starts following me around, and then when a split the isles, and then come down the isle slowly, and then see him running full speed horizontally, and then immediately stop and look when he sees me, that is what I'm talking about.

Even the niggardly means that, he still shouldn't have said it. Technically negro has a lot of old meanings like, dirty, unclean, dark, evil.
    It's a freakin racist word, where do you think the prefix came from! he could've easily said stingy, or frugal, or many of the several synonyms of the definition. There's nothing wrong with the city being black. Most of the people who DIED, and DROWNED, and were SHOT, for "looting" by white men, were black. Out of all the Katrina footage, I saw maybe 3 whites on a roof, or on a raft or something. And they get help before everyone else.

And maybe with a leader with that mindset, the neighborhoods will be good from the start instead of the whites the don't even try to help any neighborhoods except the white ones.
    Okay, HOW in the world are they going to help themselves? If me and my dad are coming home from the store, and while we are walking we saw a group of guys about to beat up two kids, what the hell can we do about it? If we call 911, because we are dying, or something happens, and the ambulance comes 3 hours later, what can we do about it? Education isn't good because the WHITE GOVERNMENT, puts NO money in schools because it's in an urban area. "These negroes are probably going to drop out anyway, so why should I spend my time and money here". And by you saying that, I'm questioning your possible racism.
    Tenn preganacy, HA!. There are way more whites and Hispanics that get pregnant at 13, lol. And a majority of the teen pregnancy of the black community is because of males taking advantage.

The more you say, the more racist you sound. There are more caucasion hobos on the southside of Chicago than blacks, and there are FEW whites here. 3 years ago, there was a house across the street that apparently sold some kind of drug, and once a week, there'd be a car with a black man and 3 or four ugly white women to buy crack or whatever they had. You think that blacks think it's okay, yet the whites are most of the customers. What's worse, selling it to make money, or buying it? How is it illegal to sell weed, which is much less deadly than cigarettes, yet it's legal to cell cigarettes to people at a liquor store, which companies put nicotine in to make sure you don't stop buying them.

Whites invented guns. Whites are the ones who say it's okay to bear arms, when I feel that it shouldn't even be allowed. How is Al Sharpton an idiot? He's 10x smarter than bush or Cheney? Who shoots their best friend thinking they are a deer?

When blacks like Barack Obama take control, and make cities have extra Black power, you will see all kinds of change. Knowing this racist country, they'd probably vote Hillary Clinton or John kerry or something, which is indirectly the reason why blacks have taken so long to get any form of equality.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree