NBA Fights

Standard memberEsoteric
Sports 20 Dec '06 23:53
  1. Standard memberEsoteric
    Cognitive Junta
    Moves
    20 Dec '06 23:53
    Every time I see a fight on the court in the NBA i laugh my @rse off. These guys walk around all attitude and snarls, then when a fight starts it looks like teenage girls having a slapping contest. I never knew straight arm windmill was the new street version of throwing a punch. Why do these massive men hit and then run away?
  2. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 13:36
    Originally posted by Esoteric
    Every time I see a fight on the court in the NBA i laugh my @rse off. These guys walk around all attitude and snarls, then when a fight starts it looks like teenage girls having a slapping contest. I never knew straight arm windmill was the new street version of throwing a punch. Why do these massive men hit and then run away?
    1) They know THEY can't fight
    2) They're afraid the other guy MIGHT be able to
  3. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 13:40
    Because they can't get a gun into the stadium, thats the only way they know how to settle something. So when a fight starts and they have no gun, they run.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 14:49
    So, Carmelo Anthony sucker punches and runs... now all NBA players can't fight? Give me a break.

P-
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 14:52
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    So, Carmelo Anthony sucker punches and runs... now all NBA players can't fight? Give me a break.

P-
    That Jeffries guy looked like he could've taken on six guys. He was DOJOriffic.
  6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 14:541 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-
    It was more of a frightened back peddle, all the way across the court lol. I've never really seen an NBA player throw a good manly punch, they punch like a couple middle school girls in the recess yard. Like I said, no gun... no fight.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 15:19
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    It was more of a frightened back peddle, all the way across the court lol. I've never really seen an NBA player throw a good manly punch, they punch like a couple middle school girls in the recess yard. Like I said, no gun... no fight.
    Charles Oakley fights like a man.

Dennis Rodman likes to kick cameramen in the groin.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 15:26
    Originally posted by darvlay
    That Jeffries guy looked like he could've taken on six guys. He was DOJOriffic.
    "Likes to Fight Guy". He wants somone to swing, he waits... and watches.

P-
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 16:00
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    The one that shattered Rudy Tomjanovich's face was a "good manly punch" though I forget the name of the guy who threw it ( something Washington). I've heard that Calvin Murphy punched out a few guys during his career.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 16:55
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    The one that shattered Rudy Tomjanovich's face was a "good manly punch" though I forget the name of the guy who threw it ( something Washington). I've heard that Calvin Murphy punched out a few guys during his career.
    kermut washington was the guy who shattered tomjanovich's face