1. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    21 Mar '07 22:16
    Here we go the playoff run in the NBA, my Cavs have won 8 out of 9 and looks strong in the east.what do you guys think?
  2. over there
    Moves
    21 Mar '07 22:41
    Originally posted by richfeet
    Here we go the playoff run in the NBA, my Cavs have won 8 out of 9 and looks strong in the east.what do you guys think?
    Go Pistons.
  3. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 01:16
    I'm glad they lost to Cha yesterday 108-100.

Go raptors. I created another thread about NBA. It's called Raptors.

Discuss there.
  4. Joined
    15 Mar '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 02:101 edit
    "Go Pistons."

........... and take the lions and tigers with you.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 12:40
    Originally posted by KDP920
    "Go Pistons."

Especially the Tigers.
  6. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 23:491 edit
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Go Pistons.
    Pistons my a**. 😛 It's Cavs all the way! 😀
  7. Joined
    15 Mar '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 02:08
    the sad fact of life is this. being the eastern conference champion is akin to being the tallest midget in the room. at the end of the day, its not all that impressive. anyone who has followed the nba knows the strongest teams are all in the western conference. it doesnt matter if its the cavs or the pistons or someone else, whoever it is will be the answer to the trivia question, "who was the nba runner up in 2006-07?"
  8. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '07 02:104 edits
    the sad fact of life is this. being the eastern conference champion is akin to being the tallest midget in the room. at the end of the day, its not all that impressive. anyone who has followed the nba knows the strongest teams are all in the western conference. it doesnt matter if its the cavs or the pistons or someone else, whoever it is will be the answer to the trivia question, "who was the nba runner up in 2006-07?"
    Runner up will be the Dallas Mavericks, AGAIN! HA. HA HA. HA. 😀 😏 😵 😛 😵 😏 😀
  9. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 02:121 edit
    You guys will kill me for it but go Lakers. They are looking good of late with Kobe scoring 50+ in 4 straight games something only one other guy in history has done and that's the great Wilt Chamberlain. But Chamberlain was like the biggest guy in his time so it was easy for him to score more points, he didn't have to face the talent that Kobe does today.
  10. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 00:14
    San Antonio Spurs. Nuff said.
  11. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 00:21
    Sorry, last I checked the reigning champion is from the east.. just a thought.
  12. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    20 May '07 02:17
    Spurs are going all the way
  13. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    21 May '07 00:25
    "Go Pistons."

Hey, don't forget the Red Wings.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '07 19:43
    except that the Cavs don't have enough to beat the Spurs. Detroit is the only chance now to see the Spurs not get rewarded for busting up the people who stand in their way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree