1. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 06:08
    Originally posted by Ramned
    UCLA
    Yucla.. hmm. Horford, Green, and Brewer will embarrass them. GoooOOOO GATORS!
  2. over there
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 21:09
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Yucla.. hmm. Horford, Green, and Brewer will embarrass them. GoooOOOO GATORS!
    Gators will beat UCLA, but not Georgetown or OSU.
  3. Joined
    08 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 23:03
    You got that right. But it's Florida all the way.
  4. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    29 Mar '07 00:54
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Gators will beat UCLA, but not Georgetown or OSU.
    Did you catch the game with OSU/UF earlier this year? Biggest pounding the Buckeyes have taken in years? I think UF won by 26 or something like that. Georgetown looks much tougher to beat, but they beat them with the same team players in last year's tournament.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 15:24
    I've been predicting a rematch of the BCS title game and will stick to it. Georgetown seems a tougher matchup against OSU than North Carolina (or Texas my pick in that regional) would have been, though.
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 16:29
    UCLA will upset the Gators... OSU cannot beat UCLA with such inexperience against NCAA teams. and I believe they'll beat Gerogetown.

I picked UCLA from the start. Defense wins championships 😉
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 16:52
    Originally posted by Ramned
    UCLA will upset the Gators... OSU cannot beat UCLA with such inexperience against NCAA teams. and I believe they'll beat Gerogetown.

I picked UCLA from the start. Defense wins championships 😉
    Florida manhandled them inside last year with the same guys. Don't think this time will be much different though the game will be closer. I think the Gators will repeat.
  8. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 00:07
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Florida manhandled them inside last year with the same guys. Don't think this time will be much different though the game will be closer. I think the Gators will repeat.
    I'm with you marauder! So much for Georgetown believers.. the nuts just beat 'em.. and now, Goooo Gators!
  9. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 01:10
    Afflalo with 3 fouls very early.. oopsies!
  10. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 02:25
    I TOLD YOU PEOPLE EARLIER THAT IT WILL BE MY ONIO STATE BUCKEYES AGAINST THE FLORIDA GATORS IN THE MARCH MADNESS TITLE GAME BUT THIS TIME THE BUCKEYES WILL WIN THUS GETTING REVENGE FOR THE BCS NATIONAL CHAMPION FOOTBALL GAME LOSS,ONCE AGAIN THE WHOLE STATE OF OHIO IS PUMPED UP FROM CLEVELAND TO CINCY OVER OUR BUCKEYES GO BUCKS OH-IO,OH-IO!!!!!WKRP IN CINCY GO BUCKS
  11. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 03:01
    Originally posted by richfeet
    I TOLD YOU PEOPLE EARLIER THAT IT WILL BE MY ONIO STATE BUCKEYES AGAINST THE FLORIDA GATORS IN THE MARCH MADNESS TITLE GAME BUT THIS TIME THE BUCKEYES WILL WIN THUS GETTING REVENGE FOR THE BCS NATIONAL CHAMPION FOOTBALL GAME LOSS,ONCE AGAIN THE WHOLE STATE OF OHIO IS PUMPED UP FROM CLEVELAND TO CINCY OVER OUR BUCKEYES GO BUCKS OH-IO,OH-IO!!!!!WKRP IN CINCY GO BUCKS
    Huh? Wut? By the way, GATORS WIN AGAIN......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 03:13
    Deep, balanced team..is Florida. bring on OSU.
  13. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 03:40
    Guess what guys! Florida and OSU, Monday Night. Forgive me but I think Florida will prevail. They put a thumping on yukla.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 05:101 edit
    I certainly hope that the basketball team decides to show up in light of the fact that their football team decided not to show up for their championship game. I must confess, however, I do prefer being the underdog which seems to be our role going into this game. I can only hope that Florida is as cocky and self assured as many of their fans on these boards. Pride is a weakness. Granted, it may be their only weakness but we will take what we can get.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. cleveland ohio
    Moves
    01 Apr '07 05:20
    I think this is the frist time in history that the same two schools meet in the football and basketall championships!!!!! GO BUCKEYES !!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree