Neutered Dame

Standard memberwhodey
Sports 08 Jan '13 14:41
  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    08 Jan '13 14:41
    Roll Tide!

    YouTube
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66492
    08 Jan '13 18:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    Roll Tide!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKxlvWOqmFs
    The Tide would have rolled Ohio State too last night!!
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    08 Jan '13 22:33
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The Tide would have rolled Ohio State too last night!!
    Probably but I think this game was more of a case of poor preparation and even poorer execution by Notre Dame.

    I mean they obviously had one of the best defenses in the nation during the year but they were just steam rolled like they were a patty cake team. I expected they would lose by a fair margin but I also thought their defense could make it interesting and boy was I wrong, as I assume a lot of people were. There is a reason no sane person predicted a lopsided affair like this! The worst part is that even though the score was lopsided it doesn't even show exactly how much of a beat down it was!
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    09 Jan '13 04:551 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    The Tide would have rolled Ohio State too last night!!
    What I want to see is Bama lose one game next year like they did this year and then have OSU and Neutered Dame go undefeated like they did this year and meet in the NCG!!

    Too bad OSU is the ONLY undefeated team in the NCAA. 😵
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    09 Jan '13 04:57
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Probably but I think this game was more of a case of poor preparation and even poorer execution by Notre Dame.

    I mean they obviously had one of the best defenses in the nation during the year but they were just steam rolled like they were a patty cake team. I expected they would lose by a fair margin but I also thought their defense could make it inter ...[text shortened]... even though the score was lopsided it doesn't even show exactly how much of a beat down it was!
    When playing the best in the SEC, it's akin to a college team playing a NFL team. OSU lost to Florida in the NCG by almost the exact same score.
  6. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    8818
    09 Jan '13 18:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    What I want to see is Bama lose one game next year like they did this year and then have OSU and Neutered Dame go undefeated like they did this year and meet in the NCG!!

    Too bad OSU is the ONLY undefeated team in the NCAA. 😵
    OSU and notre dame will lose more then one game playing a SEC schedule.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    11 Jan '13 02:59
    Originally posted by gambit3
    OSU and notre dame will lose more then one game playing a SEC schedule.
    Yes, but they don't have to play an SEC schedule. That is the point. They then have the oppurtunity to run the table and both play in the NCG together without so much as a peep from the SEC. 😵
  8. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    11 Jan '13 15:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    Roll Tide!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKxlvWOqmFs
    Alabama was a bigger and stronger team. ND just didn't have enough muscle. They'll get better through...
Back to Top