1. Joined
    04 Jun '10
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 07:01
    I have decided to start my own keeper fantasy hockey pool and I am looking for serious participants.

The first year we will draft players on a message board so that we do not have to all be online at the same time. There will be an alotted time in which to make your pick.

You will be required to change your lineup daily and scoring will be head-to-head against another opponent in 14 categories over a one week time frame. Player rosters will be something like: 4 centers, 4 left wingers, 4 right wingers, 6 defense, 3 goalies, 5 bench, 4 injured reserve. Scoring would be goals, assists, +/-, SOG, blocked shots, special team, PIM, hits, defense points and for goalies wins, minutes played, saves, save% and GAA.

The league will be ran on ESPN. At the end of the year you will select 5 forwards, 3 defense and 1 goalie to keep. Remaining players will go back into the pool and redrafted the following year.

If this interests you please leave me a reply and indicate any previous experience you have had.

Regards,
    centipawns
  2. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    22 Jul '10 21:35
    Originally posted by centipawns
    I have decided to start my own keeper fantasy hockey pool and I am looking for serious participants.

The first year we will draft players on a message board so that we do not have to all be online at the same time. There will be an alotted time in which to make your pick.

You will be required to change your lineup daily and scoring will be head-to-h ...[text shortened]... ease leave me a reply and indicate any previous experience you have had.

Regards,
    centipawns
    I win all the hockey pools i enter so you wouldn't want me

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree