1. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    3103
    25 Jan '14 17:30
    Dream on, Eldrick, you are 9 blows down going into Saturday. The old knees arent what they used to be without pep pep ped power🙂
  2. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    3103
    26 Jan '14 15:34
    Eldrick rolls in an 8 footer on 18! To break 80! Then he gets cu-cu-cu-cut! Go, Eldrick, Go!!!
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    26 Jan '14 17:02
    😴
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    26 Jan '14 18:33
    Originally posted by mudpie
    Dream on, Eldrick, you are 9 blows down going into Saturday. The old knees arent what they used to be without pep pep ped power🙂
    Sport?
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    3103
    26 Jan '14 21:04
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Sport?
    Golf
  6. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    3103
    26 Jan '14 21:05
    Originally posted by Trev33
    😴
    😴<-------- Eldrick Worship😲
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10258
    27 Jan '14 13:54
    Originally posted by mudpie
    😴<-------- Eldrick Worship😲
    Give it a rest already. He is one of the greatest golfers of all time, and will continue to be at the top for many years to come if he stays injury free and want to stay at the top.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    27 Jan '14 14:27
    What's with the Tiger fascination? Did he sleep with your wife or something?
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    27 Jan '14 23:48
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What's with the Tiger fascination? Did he sleep with your wife or something?
    Missed the cut, didn't he?
  10. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    3103
    28 Jan '14 01:40
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Missed the cut, didn't he?
    Oh yeah. Not long ago, in these very forums, he was coronated king of all time by most. Now, hes in decline, might catch Snead, if you play the Piggly-Wiggly Ground Chuco-Filet Tractor open enough, you are bound to win your share. But you never hear em say, "Sam Snead?..Greatest golfer of all time"No Siree Bob, that place is reserved for Jack, and at least in this sport I will get to go to my grave seeing fair and true play rewarded.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    28 Jan '14 03:30
    Originally posted by mudpie
    Oh yeah. Not long ago, in these very forums, he was coronated king of all time by most. Now, hes in decline, might catch Snead, if you play the Piggly-Wiggly Ground Chuco-Filet Tractor open enough, you are bound to win your share. But you never hear em say, "Sam Snead?..Greatest golfer of all time"No Siree Bob, that place is reserved for Jack, and at least in this sport I will get to go to my grave seeing fair and true play rewarded.
    Has the media reported any physical ailments that would account for this performance?
  12. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    3103
    29 Jan '14 11:36
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Has the media reported any physical ailments that would account for this performance?
    No, but since his cover has been blown with his PED toting Canadian physician, why, I dont beleive the man has won a major since! I believe that is a researchable fact!
Back to Top