1. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    16268
    12 Aug '12 09:11
    New Zealand with a population of only 4.million have already won five gold medals! does anyone think they can make it sex?
  2. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29845
    12 Aug '12 09:14
    Originally posted by tim88
    New Zealand with a population of only 4.million have already won five gold medals! does anyone think they can make it sex?
    After sporting success, I usually found myself drinking and having a curry rather than sex.
  3. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    16268
    12 Aug '12 09:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    After sporting success, I usually found myself drinking and having a curry rather than sex.
    fush and chups for me
  4. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    14 Aug '12 21:24
    Originally posted by tim88
    New Zealand with a population of only 4.million have already won five gold medals! does anyone think they can make it sex?
    Some Kiwis would be rooting hard for that outcome, which now has happened.

    In the women's shot put, the initial gold medalist, Nadzeya Ostapchuk (Belarus),
    was disqualified after failing a drug test. So Valerie Adams (New Zealand) had
    her silver medal transformed into a gold medal.
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29845
    14 Aug '12 22:32
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Some Kiwis would be rooting hard for that outcome, which now has happened.

    In the women's shot put, the initial gold medalist, Nadzeya Ostapchuk (Belarus),
    was disqualified after failing a drug test. So Valerie Adams (New Zealand) had
    her silver medal transformed into a gold medal.
    Taking drugs after winning something is safer than taking them in order to win something.
Back to Top