well i hope you draw against boro,, as sunderland will lose thier next 2
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 May '09 11:07
    Originally posted by stoker
    well i hope you draw against boro,, as sunderland will lose thier next 2
    I tend to agree re Sunderland being least likely to add to their current points tally
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 May '09 11:45
    the barton thing might fire up the players, i hope not.

come on boro!!!!!
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 May '09 12:39
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    the barton thing might fire up the players, i hope not.

come on boro!!!!!
    Nice to meet you, I heard there was a 'boro fan on RHP 🙂
  6. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 May '09 19:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    2 more defeats and it's the fizzy drinks league for life
    That must be the worst Newcastle side i have seen in nearly 40 yrs of watching football ,they should put the numbers on the front of their shirts so it looks like they are attacking for a change !!!
    Even Malcolm Macdonalds Newcastle side that " gobbed off " about how they would beat Liverpool in the 74 f.a cup would of run rings round this present side !!! ...Its a shame for those fantastic supporters Newcastle have :'(
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 May '09 19:15
    Originally posted by phil3000
    That must be the worst Newcastle side i have seen in nearly 40 yrs of watching football ,they should put the numbers on the front of their shirts so it looks like they are attacking for a change !!!
    Even Malcolm Macdonalds Newcastle side that " gobbed off " about how they would beat Liverpool in the 74 f.a cup would of run rings round this present side !!! ...Its a shame for those fantastic supporters Newcastle have :'(
    Now wait a minute, Mr Bandy legs new how to score goals
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 May '09 19:39
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Now wait a minute, Mr Bandy legs new how to score goals
    I could never understand how he scored 5 goals for England against Cyprus and then never played another game ? must of been something he said !!!!
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 May '09 21:31
    I could never understand how he scored 5 goals for England against Cyprus and then never played another game ? must of been something he said !!!!
    Never an ambassador 🙂
  10. England
    Moves
    07 May '09 09:16
    did u never know the story between him and don revie
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '09 22:56
    did u never know the story between him and don revie
    To be honest no ? interested to hear...🙂
  12. England
    Moves
    08 May '09 09:34
    To be honest no ? interested to hear...🙂
    this from mac at a talk in,[ he loves telling story] the papers were all for mac playing. so he was put in squad, at training don took mac asside from team he thinking a talk about his role, but don told him he was not his choice and if he had his he would never play a game, the whole text would take to long.
    next day at the get together with the team he told Allan Ball the whole story of the talk, Ball was furious so called his mates in team and told them no matter what pass mac the ball. they did and you know what happened, but after the 5th Keegan came to him said well done but can the others have a go Big K WAS NOT in on it so mac told him to F off. after the game don stormed away and never said another word to mac
  13. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 May '09 17:31
    this from mac at a talk in,[ he loves telling story] the papers were all for mac playing. so he was put in squad, at training don took mac asside from team he thinking a talk about his role, but don told him he was not his choice and if he had his he would never play a game, the whole text would take to long.
    next day at the get together with the team he tol ...[text shortened]... it so mac told him to F off. after the game don stormed away and never said another word to mac
    Thats interesting and makes sense , i hope he did tell Keagen to ..f..off , teach the little cry baby a lesson !!!😉
  14. England
    Moves
    09 May '09 09:01
    when ask a supporter said pigs will fly the day newcastle are relagated.
    now the swine flu
  15. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Moves
    19 May '09 11:06
    Thats interesting and makes sense , i hope he did tell Keagen to ..f..off , teach the little cry baby a lesson !!!😉
    Cry baby maybe, but it'll be Ashley crying come next Sunday. And Keegan would have got them in to the top 6, or 4.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree