Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 05 Mar '08 23:49
    gotta laugh
  2. 05 Mar '08 23:59
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    gotta laugh
    what happened?
  3. 06 Mar '08 03:13
    What is not happening under the Messiah, more like. Still they have Dennis Wise as a director of football, so they should be alright.

    They will survive because the teams below them are so weak. Bolton, Reading or Boro will take that final place.
  4. 07 Mar '08 11:16
    Does anyone remember when Keegan was interviewed when he was hired, and what he said in response to questions about why he was good for the job? He said something along the lines of, 'when a manager goes to a new football club, there are always questions that need to be answered within the first few months. I'm good for this club because I already know what those answers are.'

    Given that Keegan's record in his first few months is DLLDLLL, is anyone else curious to know exactly what those questions were that required this kind of answer?
  5. 07 Mar '08 19:06
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Does anyone remember when Keegan was interviewed when he was hired, and what he said in response to questions about why he was good for the job? He said something along the lines of, 'when a manager goes to a new football club, there are always questions that need to be answered within the first few months. I'm good for this club because I already know w ...[text shortened]... ne else curious to know exactly what those questions were that required this kind of answer?
  6. 07 Mar '08 19:07
    they became ever craper than crap
  7. 07 Mar '08 19:12
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Does anyone remember when Keegan was interviewed when he was hired, and what he said in response to questions about why he was good for the job? He said something along the lines of, 'when a manager goes to a new football club, there are always questions that need to be answered within the first few months. I'm good for this club because I already know w ...[text shortened]... ne else curious to know exactly what those questions were that required this kind of answer?
    sorry to say KK is out of touch with football 2000.

    the gap between the top 4 of 5 teams and the rest is now huge... much more so then when KK was last in charge of newcastle
  8. 08 Mar '08 17:58
    I actually thought Newcastle might get a result at Anfield today!!!
    Liverpool in the CL next week, maybe with their eyes on that, and KK overdue a first win....
    ... once again I was wrong!
  9. 08 Mar '08 18:00
    Originally posted by blade68
    I actually thought Newcastle might get a result at Anfield today!!!
    Liverpool in the CL next week, maybe with their eyes on that, and KK overdue a first win....
    ... once again I was wrong!
    ..and so were the 40,000 Toon army!

    (also the 10,000 who went tp Anfield.)

    You know BIG CLUB and all that
  10. 09 Mar '08 00:38
    Originally posted by spurs73
    ..and so were the 40,000 Toon army!

    (also the 10,000 who went tp Anfield.)

    You know BIG CLUB and all that
    big club loadza fans (yawn yawn)
  11. 09 Mar '08 15:51
    Originally posted by wideawake
    big club loadza fans (yawn yawn)
    newcastle fans say their team comes first, then their wife.... the way they're playing at the moment, doesnt say a lot about geordie women
  12. 09 Mar '08 18:22
    I think their wives might finally get a look in.