St. Mirren 4 - 0 Celtic

😞
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '10 22:32
    Originally posted by trev33
    St. Mirren 4 - 0 Celtic

😞
    Whut???? My brother in law shall be on suicide watch!
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '10 22:401 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he'll be ok.. rangers lost to dundee utd in the cup. but if they fail to win that, then yeah i'd keep an eye on him for awhile.

apparently it was celtics biggest lost to a side that wasn't rangers in 30 years. 😳
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '10 00:42
    he'll be ok.. rangers lost to dundee utd in the cup. but if they fail to win that, then yeah i'd keep an eye on him for awhile.

apparently it was celtics biggest lost to a side that wasn't rangers in 30 years. 😳
    Celtics defence were ripped to shreds, St Mirrens second goal was a beautiful piece of football.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '10 21:18
    Celtics defence were ripped to shreds, St Mirrens second goal was a beautiful piece of football.
    Hes gone , Tonys gone!
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '10 21:30
    about time as well. one good result all season (in russia... in august) he had to go. hopefully lennon can prevent it from being a total disaster of a season and win the cup.
    how the board thought that bringing in a guy who took a championship winning side back into the championship in last place could challenge rangers is beyond me.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '10 22:441 edit
    about time as well. one good result all season (in russia... in august) he had to go. hopefully lennon can prevent it from being a total disaster of a season and win the cup.
    how the board thought that bringing in a guy who took a championship winning side back into the championship in last place could challenge rangers is beyond me.
    Actually i think that when he was at Hibs, he did really well on a shoestring, Hibs were formidable under his reign. Its not entirely his fault, he has got some real class players, but some real donkeys as well, saying that, he showed no respect to St.Mirren in that at one point I think there was a huge attacking presence, so much so that he completely neglected defensive duties and was ripped apart for it. This never happened under Martin O'Neil, for our defence was very very strong with players picked and given very specific roles, not like the hotpot Celtic are fielding nowadays. Why Aiden McGeady has stuck it out i do not know, he is a very classy player, probably Celtics best.
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 18:02
    You had better phone your brother in law and see if he ia ok { Ross County 2 Celtic 0 } 😵
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 18:19
    Originally posted by phil3000
    You had better phone your brother in law and see if he ia ok { Ross County 2 Celtic 0 } 😵
    goodness sake, is there no end, it was bad enough when Cali thistle were hammering them 4-1 under Daglish, but this is rock bottom.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree