Hodgson
  4. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '09 18:13
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Tony Adams

I GUARANTEE it.
    Seeing as noone else is going to blow my trumpet it is up to me. What a great call this was, on the day he was hired. If Paul Ince wasn't such a tool it would have been the greatest ever.

Tony adams today:

'I am a little bit surprised'

The same inability to judge a situation which lead to him being so unbelievably poor a manager. There was an interview with him after his 3rd/4th game in charge where he said something along the lines of 'it'll take time for me to mould my team together - you won't see it for another 12 months yet'. Considering Portsmouth were 7th when he took over, which is as high as they will ever be, why did he feel the need to try and make such substantial changes?
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '09 18:44
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Seeing as noone else is going to blow my trumpet it is up to me. What a great call this was, on the day he was hired. If Paul Ince wasn't such a tool it would have been the greatest ever.

Tony adams today:

'I am a little bit surprised'

The same inability to judge a situation which lead to him being so unbelievably poor a manager. There was an in ...[text shortened]... as they will ever be, why did he feel the need to try and make such substantial changes?
    i'd love to know what he did differently.

when he was the assistant manager he was put in charge of the team defence and that was a complete shambles when he was the manager.

i'm not surprised he was sacked but i am a little surprised at how badly portsmouth played under him. a little
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '09 19:022 edits
    Two possibilities:

1) Whoever the next chelsea manager is

2) Joe Kinnear
  7. Swansea
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 15:35
    Gareth Southgate next I think...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree