Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Donation ketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    05 Mar '15 12:00
    Denver remains Peyton's place
  2. 05 Mar '15 13:43
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    Denver remains Peyton's place
    As a New England native and fan (definitely not in vogue) I am glad Manning is coming back one more time. He is a great stat generator, but not a champion. Even the Colts owner couldn't resist saying lots of stats, only one Super Bowl. I think he does not make the whole year, those hits are pretty hard to shake off at his age.
  3. Donation ketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    06 Mar '15 00:20
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    As a New England native and fan (definitely not in vogue) I am glad Manning is coming back one more time. He is a great stat generator, but not a champion. Even the Colts owner couldn't resist saying lots of stats, only one Super Bowl. I think he does not make the whole year, those hits are pretty hard to shake off at his age.
    I hope Rodgers can get at least one more SB ring
  4. 06 Mar '15 03:05
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    I hope Rodgers can get at least one more SB ring
    Don't know what the future holds, but like many, I think he is by far the best QB in the league at the moment
  5. 12 Mar '15 08:19
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Don't know what the future holds, but like many, I think he is by far the best QB in the league at the moment
    "By far" is a bit much. He is the most talented but he had a fairly mediocre season last year as far as MVPs go. JJ Watt should have won it.
  6. Donation ketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    17 Mar '15 09:59
    Chris Borland retires due to worries about head injuries at age 24. Best wishes to him.
  7. 03 Apr '15 22:53
    I think the 2015 season will be brilliant. Some of the weaker teams have done a lot to strengthen - particularly in the AFC East. Patriots to still top it, but with some real competition this time with a little luck, from the Bills.

Seahawks are still my pick overall (like a lot of people).

I'm not an Eagles fan, but I do look forward to seeing how they do this season. They have made a lot of big moves this off season. Them and the Colts.