NFL fans: clan?

NFL fans: clan?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
21 Mar 07

would any NFL football fans be interested? I know close to 30 people on this site who like the NFL / have a favorite team.

Any interest, post your opinion + your favorite team.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
21 Mar 07

R
The Rams

Moves
21 Mar 07

yeah, that could happen, stupid Eagles fan. 😉

C
Moonchester

Blue Moon

Moves
22 Mar 07

Originally posted by Ramned
would any NFL football fans be interested? I know close to 30 people on this site who like the NFL / have a favorite team.

Any interest, post your opinion + your favorite team.
I'd maybe be interested......as an English Patriots fan.....I know a reasonable amount havign worked in Boston, but I'm sure I could learn loads more (and insult Peyton a bit too 😀 that man cost me a fortune to the bookies last term :'()

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
23 Mar 07

Originally posted by Cityblue
I'd maybe be interested......as an English Patriots fan.....I know a reasonable amount havign worked in Boston, but I'm sure I could learn loads more (and insult Peyton a bit too 😀 that man cost me a fortune to the bookies last term :'()
I'm a Greenland Packers fan. The Yorkshire Giants are cool too.

R
The Rams

Moves
23 Mar 07
1 edit

Originally posted by telerion
I'm a Greenland Packers fan. The Yorkshire Giants are cool too.
I understand your reasoning for liking them. Can't hurt to like teams who can play better football than Seattle, so I guess you get a enjoyable kick anytme they play football (americano).

Or you could just simply watch the Rams play during the season. They win half the time 😉

This year, win 10-11 times 😵