Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    21 Mar '07 23:19
    would any NFL football fans be interested? I know close to 30 people on this site who like the NFL / have a favorite team.

Any interest, post your opinion + your favorite team.
  2. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    21 Mar '07 23:46
    yeah, that could happen, stupid Eagles fan.
  3. Standard member Cityblue
    Moonchester
    22 Mar '07 08:29
    Originally posted by Ramned
    would any NFL football fans be interested? I know close to 30 people on this site who like the NFL / have a favorite team.

Any interest, post your opinion + your favorite team.
    I'd maybe be interested......as an English Patriots fan.....I know a reasonable amount havign worked in Boston, but I'm sure I could learn loads more (and insult Peyton a bit too that man cost me a fortune to the bookies last term :'()
  4. Standard member telerion
    True X X Xian
    23 Mar '07 01:50
    Originally posted by Cityblue
    I'd maybe be interested......as an English Patriots fan.....I know a reasonable amount havign worked in Boston, but I'm sure I could learn loads more (and insult Peyton a bit too that man cost me a fortune to the bookies last term :'()
    I'm a Greenland Packers fan. The Yorkshire Giants are cool too.
  5. Standard member Ramned
    The Rams
    23 Mar '07 11:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    I'm a Greenland Packers fan. The Yorkshire Giants are cool too.
    I understand your reasoning for liking them. Can't hurt to like teams who can play better football than Seattle, so I guess you get a enjoyable kick anytme they play football (americano).

Or you could just simply watch the Rams play during the season. They win half the time

This year, win 10-11 times