NFL fans?

NFL fans?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
01 May 07

Originally posted by AndrewKnott
Should be a good fit. But then need to figure out what to do about that situation with their QB first.

Cause Dehomme is awful. And Weinke is even worse. Unless they made some changes I don't know about.
I agree about their QBs. I thought they were going to be the team to trade up for Quinn.

A

Moves
01 May 07
1 edit

Originally posted by darvlay
I agree about their QBs. I thought they were going to be the team to trade up for Quinn.
Well I think Quinn is garbage. He just got hyped cause well, every QB at ND gets hyped.

d

Moves
01 May 07

Well I think Quinn is garbage. He just got hyped cause well, every QB at ND gets hyped.
LOL. Fair enough.

d

Moves
01 May 07

How about the Colts grabbing Anthony Gonzalez from OSU? How long are Wayne and Harrison signed for again?

A

Moves
01 May 07

I just really don't like the hype ND always gets. And all of their games are televised. Sort of like the Packers. No matter how bad they stink, they get air time...

A

Moves
01 May 07

How about the Colts grabbing Anthony Gonzalez from OSU? How long are Wayne and Harrison signed for again?
I have no clue...

I also have no clue why this isn't on the first page of the forums for me.

d

Moves
01 May 07

I have no clue...

I also have no clue why this isn't on the first page of the forums for me.
It was moved to the Sports forum.

R
The Rams

Moves
01 May 07

The Rams drafted Adam Carriker, DE, a perfect need.

Nobody has had a better offseason than the Pats, though.

The Cowboys might have made a superb trade when trading their #1 pick to the Browns. They get the Browns' #1 pick next year, which, is they suck yet again, could be a top 5 pick, PLUS they retain their #1 pick for next year AND got 2 #2 picks this year!

d

Moves
01 May 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Ramned
The Cowboys might have made a superb trade when trading their #1 pick to the Browns. They get the Browns' #1 pick next year, which, is they suck yet again, could be a top 5 pick, PLUS they retain their #1 pick for next year AND got 2 #2 picks this year!
Agreed! The Browns paid way too much for that pick. That Jerry Jones is a slippery dude.

R
The Rams

Moves
01 May 07

Agreed! The Browns paid way too much for that pick. That Jerry Jones is a slippery dude.
I guess they intend to have a good season this year and not to worry about the next one. Probably the mindset.

if the browns screw up this year, they are going to suck for a decade

DMM

USA

Moves
01 May 07

Who has had the worst off-season so far? My pick:Giants

Who has had the best off-season so far? My pick😛atriots

e

Moves
01 May 07

I'm happy to see my Eagles helped the 'Boys by allowing them to take their pick at #26...

🙄

A

Moves
02 May 07

It was moved to the Sports forum.
Well I'm dumb and it took me like 2 days to figure that out. LOL

A

Moves
02 May 07

That Jerry Jones is a slippery dude.
LOL

H

Moves
05 May 07

DOH! I missed the draft too!! who did Redskins get??