1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 04:34
    Week One:

"If you start legal but end illegal, it's legal."

(Madden describing a blocking-in-the-back penalty that was reversed because the blocker initiated contact legally, and never broke contact during the play)

runner up: "The first rule of Offensive Line Coaching is don't use your finger as a shoehorn."

Horse Trailer honoree: Peyton Manning.
  2. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Sep '07 13:57
    I can't wait until Madden dies. An on screen anurism would be entertaining. Talk about ratings! But, in a perfect world,... let's hope he takes Theisman with him. Let's hope it is a violent demise for both of these bastards.
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    08 Sep '07 14:00
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    I can't wait until Madden dies. An on screen anurism would be entertaining. Talk about ratings! But, in a perfect world,... let's hope he takes Theisman with him. Let's hope it is a violent demise for both of these bastards.
    LOL...i cant believe you wrote that!!!!

whats the problem now?
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Sep '07 02:27
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    i remember last season jimmy kimmel was in the booth and made a joke about madden being dead... wasnt that in a hawks game?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree