Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 19 Nov '07 04:59
    Week Eleven:
    New England Patriots 56 @ Buffalo Bills 10

    Michaels: "That wasn't your classic doink sound."
    Madden: "It was like a FWAAAP!"
    Michaels: "They may have to invent a sou--"
    Madden: "FWAAAP!"

    (Michaels and Madden discussing the sound made by the football striking the camera attached to the crossbar of the goalposts on a Bills field goal)

    Horse Trailer honoree: Tom Brady. 31-39 373 yds 5 tds 0 int
  2. Subscriber cashthetrashonline
    PoPeYe
    19 Nov '07 05:10
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Week Eleven:
    New England Patriots 56 @ Buffalo Bills 10

    Michaels: "That wasn't your classic doink sound."
    Madden: "It was like a FWAAAP!"
    Michaels: "They may have to invent a sou--"
    Madden: "FWAAAP!"

    (Michaels and Madden discussing the sound made by the football striking the camera attached to the crossbar of the goalposts on a Bills field goal)

    Horse Trailer honoree: Tom Brady. 31-39 373 yds 5 tds 0 int
    New England is not a real team. Out of this World space aliens or something. That is super human stuff. 56-10 There is no way man. This team is unbelievable on both sides of the ball. SICK!

    Good thing, Dallas wins.
  3. 19 Nov '07 05:27
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    New England is not a real team. Out of this World space aliens or something. That is super human stuff. 56-10 There is no way man. This team is unbelievable on both sides of the ball. SICK!

    Good thing, Dallas wins.
    The Green Bay @ Dallas game on the 29th is every bit as big as the Pats@Indy game was. Old Brett Favre against New Brett Favre (Romo). I think the torch is unofficially being passed to Romo as I heard John Madden mention during the game tonight that one of Losman's crazy passes that was miraculously completed was "Romo-like" and not Favre-like or some or other QB-like. Romo-mania is gearing up.
  4. Subscriber cashthetrashonline
    PoPeYe
    19 Nov '07 07:06
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    The Green Bay @ Dallas game on the 29th is every bit as big as the Pats@Indy game was. Old Brett Favre against New Brett Favre (Romo). I think the torch is unofficially being passed to Romo as I heard John Madden mention during the game tonight that one of Losman's crazy passes that was miraculously completed was "Romo-like" and not Favre-like or some or other QB-like. Romo-mania is gearing up.
    I am concerned about the Thanksgiving game with the Jets, not much time to get ready. But if Dallas wins they will be the only other 10 win team besides NE going into GB. It seems every game Dallas plays is big in some way.

    * Rams are on a roll.
  5. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    19 Nov '07 12:27
    Cleveland 33 Baltimore 30
    PIT 16 NYJ 19