NFL Network

Standard memberbadmoon
Sports 01 Dec '06 01:30
  1. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 01:30
    I hate the NFL Network. Mainly becuase I can't get it without paying more. Where will this lead to? Pay per view NFL games?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 02:281 edit
    Originally posted by badmoon
    I hate the NFL Network. Mainly becuase I can't get it without paying more. Where will this lead to? Pay per view NFL games?
    I sat on the TV Thanksgiving for an hour trying to find the third NFL game.... No one told ME I couldn't watch it.

P-

Edit! 😠
  3. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 02:56
    I'm watching the Bengals and Ravens right now. I don't know who that play-by-play announcer is that works alongside Cris Collinsworth, but twice now, he's referred to a team punting as "turning the ball over on downs".
  4. Joined
    27 Mar '05
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 19:10
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    I'm watching the Bengals and Ravens right now. I don't know who that play-by-play announcer is that works alongside Cris Collinsworth, but twice now, he's referred to a team punting as "turning the ball over on downs".
    Bryant Gumbel.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 19:241 edit
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Move to Canada. All NFL Network games are on cable. 😏

Last night's game was a bit of a 😴
  6. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    02 Dec '06 00:54
    Figures. Canada doesn't even have a NFL Team and they get the games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree