1. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 04:03
    What's the purpose of the QB hiking his leg just prior to the snap? It's legal??? Seems like this is the first season I've really noticed it. Actually to the point that it got on my nerves.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 04:351 edit
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    What's the purpose of the QB hiking his leg just prior to the snap? It's legal??? Seems like this is the first season I've really noticed it. Actually to the point that it got on my nerves.
    Perhaps it's just the first season you've seen Brady?

I would have to guess it most often happens on the road, it's a visual signal... since the crowd may drown out your audibles.

P-
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 05:07
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Perhaps it's just the first season you've seen Brady?

I would have to guess it most often happens on the road, it's a visual signal... since the crowd may drown out your audibles.

P-
    Pretty much. Usually used when one of the players is supposed to go into motion, since they probably won't be able to hear either being behind or far to the sides of the QB.
  4. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 13:42
    Ah, now that makes sense. Thanks guys. I thought it was some ploy to force the defense into an offsides call.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree