1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 03:12
    With no compelling games available for me to watch this Sunday, I predict that Mike Wolf will defeat Mika Koivuniemi in the finals of the PBA Tour Dydo Japan Cup in Tokyo airing tomorrow on ESPN.

For football, I will go out on a limb and predict that Buffalo at home will upset the Baltimore Ravens!
  2. USA
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 04:54
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    With no compelling games available for me to watch this Sunday, I predict that Mike Wolf will defeat Mika Koivuniemi in the finals of the PBA Tour Dydo Japan Cup in Tokyo airing tomorrow on ESPN.

For football, I will go out on a limb and predict that Buffalo at home will upset the Baltimore Ravens!
    New England over Miami, Patriots will eat the canned fishies and then spit their "guts" out!!!
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 12:091 edit
    Seattle, 20
    Rams, 27.

I do believe we get Bulger back! Time to begin our 10 game win streak 😵
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 13:41
    I predict that the Dolphins will do something this year no other team has done... they will stop NE scoring on their opening drive.

P-
  5. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 18:232 edits
    Pats 42 Fins 7
    Brady 16-19, 291 yds, 5 tds ...

... at the half!

zomg!!1!!
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 23:39
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I predict that the Dolphins will do something this year no other team has done... they will stop NE scoring on their opening drive.

P-
    It's not just the system, it really is Brady. Big apology. He is damn good. Unbelievable. If Miami is going to do anything no other team has done, that will be to beat the New York Giants in London this year and that won't happen. If London wants to see a game they would have sent New England instead. That game would sell the NFL to London. No doubt.
  7. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 00:17
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Seattle, 20
    Rams, 27.

I do believe we get Bulger back! Time to begin our 10 game win streak 😵
    Not even close Ramned.... sorry but your O line is in so much disarray any defense could sack Bulger. Final was 33 to 6.
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 01:15
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    Not even close Ramned.... sorry but your O line is in so much disarray any defense could sack Bulger. Final was 33 to 6.
    I think the Rams must really be wanting the #1 draft pick next year pretty bad. Tell you the truth I kind of feel a bit sorry for them. I'm beginning to wish the nfl would step in and loan the Rams a player or two before someone gets killed.
  9. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 01:19
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I think the Rams must really be wanting the #1 draft pick next year pretty bad. Tell you the truth I kind of feel a bit sorry for them. I'm beginning to wish the nfl would step in and loan the Rams a player or two before someone gets killed.
    No kidding... he already had 2 busted ribs... and he took a couple of drillings at the hands of the Seattle D. It was ugly.
  10. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 01:29
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    7-10 frickin sacks.
  11. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 01:33
    How great it would be if STL gets no. 1 pick. Heck, they're not even the worst team in the league! They are just playing their second string of players rather than the starters. We will be returning stronger than ever if and when we get 15 picks higher than we ought to.
  12. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 04:10
    Originally posted by Ramned
    How great it would be if STL gets no. 1 pick. Heck, they're not even the worst team in the league! They are just playing their second string of players rather than the starters. We will be returning stronger than ever if and when we get 15 picks higher than we ought to.
    I know it's very early and things might change near season's end, but what do you think is the Rams greatest need for next year's draft?
  13. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 04:20
    I know it's very early and things might change near season's end, but what do you think is the Rams greatest need for next year's draft?
    If this year is any indication its O line depth. Just cause 1 O lineman gets hurt that can't cripple you like it has the Rams. I mean it was clockwork... Pace went down, then Jackson then Bulger..... thats a bad combo.
  14. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    22 Oct '07 21:45
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    If this year is any indication its O line depth. Just cause 1 O lineman gets hurt that can't cripple you like it has the Rams. I mean it was clockwork... Pace went down, then Jackson then Bulger..... thats a bad combo.
    Main injuries: 2 O-Line starters, QB, RB, 2 DB starters, #2 QB.

The biggest need....probably a tackle to replace Pace if he is truly gone. Well, actually, any O-Line rookie would be beneficial.

But spending a #1 pick on an O-Liner....I'm sure the Rams would trade the #1 pick away for something else.
  15. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 12:59

A bit late but once again my Titans won. Didn't look pretty considering they gave up 29 4th quarter points and almost lost but Bironas once again kicked a game winning field goal. He set the record for most field goals made in a game and he set the record for most points scored by a kicker in one game. So all in all I think you can say Rob Bironas will be one of the best kickers ever if he keeps it up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree