Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. 04 Feb '08 16:05
    Can't we have a separate forum for the American egg chasers?

    From what I can see, every thread is about the same thing... the punchbowl or whatever it's called...
  2. 04 Feb '08 17:05
    Originally posted by blade68
    Can't we have a separate forum for the American egg chasers?

    From what I can see, every thread is about the same thing... the punchbowl or whatever it's called...
    The fact that every thread is about the Superbowl and only one about Sheffield Utd says it all,,,,,, doesn't it????????
  3. 04 Feb '08 17:18
    Originally posted by blade68
    Can't we have a separate forum for the American egg chasers?

    From what I can see, every thread is about the same thing... the punchbowl or whatever it's called...
    Don't worry - by tomorrow, it will be old news.
  4. 04 Feb '08 17:31
    Originally posted by dicky
    The fact that every thread is about the Superbowl and only one about Sheffield Utd says it all,,,,,, doesn't it????????
    Go away.
  5. Standard member PocketKings
    Banned from edits
    04 Feb '08 17:34
    Originally posted by blade68
    Go away.
    If you want your own thread about "SOCCER", I suggest you try Microsoft Word, it's perfect because you will be the only person posting in it anyway.
  6. 04 Feb '08 17:52
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    If you want your own thread about "SOCCER", I suggest you try Microsoft Word, it's perfect because you will be the only person posting in it anyway.
    I'm sorry but I don't recognise the word 'soccer'.... now if you'd said football.......

  7. 04 Feb '08 18:01
    Originally posted by blade68
    I'm sorry but I don't recognise the word 'soccer'.... now if you'd said football.......

    I believe you mean kickball.