1. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 17:30
    So who's going to be the winner? My Preds or the Red Wings? They square off for the final time this regular season on Thursday. Detroit wins the series this season but Nashville seems to keep on holding to the top spot.
  2. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 17:57
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    So who's going to be the winner? My Preds or the Red Wings? They square off for the final time this regular season on Thursday. Detroit wins the series this season but Nashville seems to keep on holding to the top spot.
    Red Wings.
  3. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 18:11
    Shanahan, Bertuzzi back in the lineup....Just a matter of time
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 20:20
    Originally posted by uzless
    Shanahan, Bertuzzi back in the lineup....Just a matter of time
    Shanahan???
  5. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    28 Mar '07 21:00
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Shanahan???
    uh, er, i meant someone else...ya that's it
  6. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '07 15:01
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Red Wings.
    I think whoever wins tonight's game will win the division. Though the Red Wings have stomped all over nashville this season, Nashville's been able to win the other games that the Red Wings haven't. They've been able to maintain the no 1 spot for most of the season and I think this is the year for them.
  7. Donationrichjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    Walking on sunshine
    Moves
    30 Mar '07 06:22
    I think whoever wins tonight's game will win the division. Though the Red Wings have stomped all over nashville this season, Nashville's been able to win the other games that the Red Wings haven't. They've been able to maintain the no 1 spot for most of the season and I think this is the year for them.
    The Wings won, as expected. They're tied now, but Nashville will need help to finish better than 4th now. Detroit has 5 games left, and 4 of them are against Columbus and Chicago. The Preds better get all 8 points in their last 4, and hope for someone to beat Detroit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree