Nhl

Standard memberuzless
Sports 06 Nov '06 20:03
  1. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 15:33
    Once again, I must mention my Preds! 5 points ahead of everybody in the league and 9 points ahead of Detroit in the Division! Still think they don't have a shot?
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 17:21
    Flyers actually won! It was actually a good game! I'm shocked
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 00:131 edit
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Once again, I must mention my Preds! 5 points ahead of everybody in the league and 9 points ahead of Detroit in the Division! Still think they don't have a shot?
    If you are talking about a stanley cup, no they are not good enough, but they will be in the playoffs

There are a lot of games to go yet !!!
  4. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 16:38
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    If you are talking about a stanley cup, no they are not good enough, but they will be in the playoffs

There are a lot of games to go yet !!!
    Well we shall see won't we! They have 2 of the best lines in the NHL, they have the best goalie tandem in the NHL! They have one of the most underrated coaches in the league! Noboby gives them a chance when they have so much talent and depth! Sure they don't have guys who score outstandingly like Sidney Crosby, but they have the best balanced scoring team! They have like 10 guys over 10 goals this season each, not many teams can say that!
  5. Joined
    04 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Feb '07 23:02
    RRRRRAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!

Lets go rangerrs

rangers go through to at least semifinals
  6. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    16 Feb '07 00:16
    Frans Nielsen of the New York Islanders - the new star of the NHL.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree