1. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 09:47
    I see the Australian cricketers are whining about the Indians' whining again and Hayden actually challenged an 19 year old to 'get into the ring' with him.
    LOL.

I see Hayden got away with a rap on the knuckles for his comment, calling Singh an 'obnoxious little weed' too.

Want some cheese with that whine?
  2. Standard memberboarman
    member 001
    Planet Oz
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 10:31
    Originally posted by Crowley
    I see the Australian cricketers are whining about the Indians' whining again and Hayden actually challenged an 19 year old to 'get into the ring' with him.
    LOL.

I see Hayden got away with a rap on the knuckles for his comment, calling Singh an 'obnoxious little weed' too.

Want some cheese with that whine?
    Hayden didnt actually challenge any particular Indian to get in the ring.

Well Harbajhan is an obnoxious little weed.Maybe he has just said what everyone else here in Oz has been thinking.
    You should be over here Crowley to see how much the Indians are carrying on and threatening to boycott the rest of the tour,.
    But it is really time to build a bridge and GET OVER IT.

Cant wait till you guys come over here then it will be a contest.
  3. Standard memberVirtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 16:53
    I think with the quality of players Australia have had over these past few years that all the sledging is actually tainting their legacy a little.

I don't see why they feel the need to resort to it seeing as they have so much talent.

I agree it can be a little harmless fun but the Aussies use it too much and go way too far. Plus they don't like it if they get some back. I think the umpires need to start doing something about it.
  4. 6yd box
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 18:53
    Originally posted by Virtue76
    I think with the quality of players Australia have had over these past few years that all the sledging is actually tainting their legacy a little.

I don't see why they feel the need to resort to it seeing as they have so much talent.

I agree it can be a little harmless fun but the Aussies use it too much and go way too far. Plus they don't like it if they get some back. I think the umpires need to start doing something about it.
    i think you have hit it on the head there... its a case of 'the kettle calling the pot black.....'
  5. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    28 Feb '08 19:08
    Originally posted by boarman
    Hayden didnt actually challenge any particular Indian to get in the ring.

Well Harbajhan is an obnoxious little weed.Maybe he has just said what everyone else here in Oz has been thinking.
    You should be over here Crowley to see how much the Indians are carrying on and threatening to boycott the rest of the tour,.
    But it is really time to build a bridge and GET OVER IT.

Cant wait till you guys come over here then it will be a contest.
    Well, ol' Matty doesn't seem to be the friendliest bloke on the block. It seems that he's not really well liked everywhere.
    The article I saw says he was referring to the young Sharma.

Anyway, I'm not defending the Indians, but I would like to see everything that happens on the field to stay there. Everybody seems so easily offended these days. Match referees are too much in the headlines instead of the players.

I can't wait for you guys either. Both teams have lost some quality players and seem to be in a rebuilding phase, so it should be exciting!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree