1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 21:24
    Hey Scott Boras, NYY doesn't like you. I don't like YOU!~

Will Alex screw his agent and deal with NYY? Or will he man up and be loyal.

Look, Arod. NYY is going to suck the life out of you! Don't do it! Stay with Boras and take what you can from another team. Make the change, don't let those Yankees mess your relationship and MLB career all up.

P-
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 21:56
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

Look, Arod. NYY is going to suck the life out of you! Don't do it! Stay with Boras and take what you can from another team. Make the change, don't let those Yankees mess your relationship and MLB career all up.

P-
    kick that a-rod PUNK to the curb!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 22:30
    a-rod is only talking to the yankees because boras needs someone to be interested in him.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 22:56

P-
    Sign Lowell. keep him at third. Sign A-Rod. Put him at short. Lugo looks like a psycho anyway
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 23:16
    Hopefully Boras is going to learn to not go around screaming, shouting and beating his chest. Somebody needed to give Boras some milk and cookies to calm him down. Yankees def served Boras the milk, but no cookies for being a bad boy! 🙂
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Nov '07 01:37
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    Sign Lowell. keep him at third. Sign A-Rod. Put him at short. Lugo looks like a psycho anyway
    I'd be interested to see it. I've been of the mind that Arod had some tough times early on and continuing this year in the playoffs. I think this could have been avoided long ago if Jeeter like Arod. He doesn't. When the captain of a team doesn't like you, the rest of the team and even the coach won't like you.

Arod said something stupid about Jeeter and Jeeter won't let it go. If Jeeter were a real team man and captain he would have made the move to third and let who was the best baseball player in MLB at the time do his job.

From there, if it were not working you could slide him around as you like. Heck, it's better than batting him 8th! What an insult! Can you imagine ANYONE in MLB batting 8th? Pitchers in the NL laugh at the guy batting 8th.

I want the Sox to get Lowell back BAD. Right now it's one million one way, or a year the other they are trying to figure out.

P-
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    15 Nov '07 02:16
    I'd be interested to see it. I've been of the mind that Arod had some tough times early on and continuing this year in the playoffs. I think this could have been avoided long ago if Jeeter like Arod. He doesn't. When the captain of a team doesn't like you, the rest of the team and even the coach won't like you.

Arod said something stupid about Jeete ...[text shortened]... t now it's one million one way, or a year the other they are trying to figure out.

P-
    Picture this starting lineup:
    1. Pedroia 2b
    2. Youkalis 1b
    3. Ortiz DH
    4. Rodriguez SS
    5. Ramirez LF
    6. Lowell 3b
    7. Ellsworth CF
    8. Drew RF
    9. Varitek C

As of today it looks like A-Rod is shuffling back to the Yanks, so much for principle, hooray for deep pockets! But what a batting order this would have been!
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Nov '07 15:25
    What's this?! Hey Hank StoneBrainer... it's against the collective bargaining agreement to deny a player their representation.

Also, you SLAGGGED Arod for not wanting to be a Yank. Now you're going to try and get him back?

LOSER! Give the team back to your dad before you make a bigger joke out of it.

P-
  9. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    15 Nov '07 15:29
    What's this?! Hey Hank StoneBrainer... it's against the collective bargaining agreement to deny a player their representation.

Also, you SLAGGGED Arod for not wanting to be a Yank. Now you're going to try and get him back?

LOSER! Give the team back to your dad before you make a bigger joke out of it.

P-
    It is called negotiation.

The press is saying that the Yanks have offered a deal to Lowell as well to play first.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Nov '07 19:42
    Originally posted by Red Night
    It is called negotiation.

The press is saying that the Yanks have offered a deal to Lowell as well to play first.
    Didn't you predict that A-Rod was going to the Sox?
  11. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 06:06
    Hey Scott Boras, NYY doesn't like you. I don't like YOU!~...
    And now add Kenny Rogers to that list.

YOU'RE FIRED, BORAS! says Kenny Rogers. According to yahoo!news it looks like Rogers wants to return to Detroit and pitch, and he didn't like the idea of Boras trying to shop him around to the highest bidder. Rogers will be representing himself in his renegotiation talks.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 14:16
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    And now add Kenny Rogers to that list.

YOU'RE FIRED, BORAS! says Kenny Rogers. According to yahoo!news it looks like Rogers wants to return to Detroit and pitch, and he didn't like the idea of Boras trying to shop him around to the highest bidder. Rogers will be representing himself in his renegotiation talks.
    Boras needs to ask the player what he wants, and formulate a plan to get the top dollar and act like there is competition. If I were him I'd say, "fired? No, I quit".

If someone wants to give a home town discount, as an agent you shouldn't press them to do what they don't want to do. He's one of the best at what he does, but he needs to listen to his client too.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree