1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    03 Feb '08 15:34
    YouTube

    SUPERBOWL SUNDAY BABY! WOOOOOOOOOO!
  2. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    04 Feb '08 05:50
    Originally posted by darvlay
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

    SUPERBOWL SUNDAY BABY! WOOOOOOOOOO!
    Another yawn fest until the last 2 drives.

    That 1st half could have put Richard Simmons to sleep.
  3. Madison Square Garde
    Joined
    03 Jan '06
    Moves
    186686
    04 Feb '08 05:52
    Originally posted by uzless
    Another yawn fest until the last 2 drives.

    That 1st half could have put Richard Simmons to sleep.
    apparently you don't understand the game
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    04 Feb '08 18:111 edit
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    apparently you don't understand the game
    You are joking right?

    It was frickin amateur hour in the first half...dropped passes, bad throws, quarterbacks not tucking the ball away, fumbles, fumbled balls batted down field for a penalty instead of out of bounds....I think Manning had a passer rating of 55 in the first half.

    Hell even the kicker kicked his kick-off out of bounds. Manning named MVP with only 19 of about 40 pass attempts.

    Ya, rivetting stuff.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    04 Feb '08 18:25
    Originally posted by uzless
    You are joking right?

    It was frickin amateur hour in the first half...dropped passes, bad throws, quarterbacks not tucking the ball away, fumbles, fumbled balls batted down field for a penalty instead of out of bounds....I think Manning had a passer rating of 55 in the first half.

    Hell even the kicker kicked his kick-off out of bounds. Manning named MVP with only 19 of about 40 pass attempts.

    Ya, rivetting stuff.
    You were just in a piss poor mood after the Habs were embarrassed at home in the third period by the lowly Rangers.
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    05 Feb '08 17:30
    Originally posted by darvlay
    You were just in a piss poor mood after the Habs were embarrassed at home in the third period by the lowly Rangers.
    That too!

    What was Holiweg doing going after the Habs smallest guy (sergie kostitsyn)???? Go after Kovalev if you are unhappy with the elbow!

    And then the other Ranger fought Boullion who is the 2nd smallest guy on the team?
Back to Top