1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 13:18
    It is 5 am in California. No matter what time it is I always watch the Gold Medal match!!! I started in 98 when the Czech Republic beat Russia. The first Winter Olympics I saw was 94. The Summer for that matter was 92 but it was awesome to go to 4 events in 96!!! I hope San Diego CA. Gets it in 2024!!!

This Olympics I was disappointed in Russia's team. I was also sad that the USA got their butts kicked in the Bronze Medal game 5-0 to Finland.

I got up in the 2nd period and Canada is up 1-0 to Sweden.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Feb '14 14:19
    Canada Wins 3-0!!!
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 21:30
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It is 5 am in California. No matter what time it is I always watch the Gold Medal match!!! I started in 98 when the Czech Republic beat Russia. The first Winter Olympics I saw was 94. The Summer for that matter was 92 but it was awesome to go to 4 events in 96!!! I hope San Diego CA. Gets it in 2024!!!

This Olympics I was disappointed in Russia's team. I w ...[text shortened]... Bronze Medal game 5-0 to Finland.

I got up in the 2nd period and Canada is up 1-0 to Sweden.
    I think the US had the same thing happen to them that happened to Canada in '98. They felt like they were almost entitled to be in the gold medal game and to even win it.

After a hard fought loss to Canada they couldn't get over he disappointment to fight hard for the bronze.

I missed the gold medal game, but from what I have read it was a great game that Canada played very well at shutting Sweden down.

Go Canada!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree