1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    15 Oct '08 10:02
    GO TO HELL!

Yeah, you, little pieces of trash! Your fans did the mess in the Vicente Calderon, and now Atletico de Madrid got a 3 match ban.

You won't go ahead from the group phase, but Atletico will. Take that!
  2. where angels play
    Moves
    15 Oct '08 18:09
    Originally posted by Seitse
    GO TO HELL!

Yeah, you, little pieces of trash! Your fans did the mess in the Vicente Calderon, and now Atletico de Madrid got a 3 match ban.

You won't go ahead from the group phase, but Atletico will. Take that!
    Yeah you really taught them a lesson they wont forget in a hurry.

Seriously though its the Liverpool fans who are being hurt the most because of this.
    Changing the venue of the game a week before kick off is moronic.
    Fans who booked through official tours will get their money back but anybody who made their own arrangements has been stuffed by uefa.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    15 Oct '08 19:24
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Yeah you really taught them a lesson they wont forget in a hurry.

Seriously though its the Liverpool fans who are being hurt the most because of this.
    Changing the venue of the game a week before kick off is moronic.
    Fans who booked through official tours will get their money back but anybody who made their own arrangements has been stuffed by uefa.
    News flash!

UEFA, that mafia headed by the cuckold bastard of Platini, decided to postpone the sanction so the pool can play Atletico in the Vicente Calderon.
  4. where angels play
    Moves
    15 Oct '08 20:17
    Originally posted by Seitse
    News flash!

UEFA, that mafia headed by the cuckold bastard of Platini, decided to postpone the sanction so the pool can play Atletico in the Vicente Calderon.
    Some sense at last. Just hope Torres is fit to play, he's gone of injured for Spain.
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    16 Oct '08 08:31
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    Some sense at last. Just hope Torres is fit to play, he's gone of injured for Spain.
    According to the latest reports, it will take 15 days for him to be fit again.

What a shame, he was going back to the stadium he left because he wanted to "win something".

Atletico will show him how much good he made by leaving. Kun Aguero and the money his sale left helped building a really good team. Thanks, Torres!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree