Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    20 Jul '07 11:26
    This one is for boarman and Angry Boy. A stupid thread for a couple of dopes.

    Americans play real sports. Everything else is just lame-ass games.

    La la la la la la lalalalalalaalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
  2. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    20 Jul '07 11:37
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    This one is for boarman and Angry Boy. A stupid thread for a couple of dopes.

    Americans play real [b]sports
    . Everything else is just lame-ass games.

    La la la la la la lalalalalalaalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/b]
    Another stupid thread from another typical Yank.

    Just add you to the list with RHB and RED NIGHT as total thread wasters.
  3. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    20 Jul '07 11:59
    Originally posted by boarman
    Another stupid thread from another typical Yank.

    Just add you to the list with RHB and RED NIGHT as total thread wasters.
    I got your typical Yank hanging...

    La, lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  4. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    20 Jul '07 12:01
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    I got your typical Yank hanging...

    La, lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Then get it out of your hand

    HA HA HA HA
  5. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    20 Jul '07 12:32
    Originally posted by boarman
    Then get it out of your hand

    HA HA HA HA
    So your willing to (pardon the pun) "play ball?"
  6. Standard member boarman
    member 001
    20 Jul '07 12:34
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    So your willing to (pardon the pun) "play ball?"
    Big game tomorrow
  7. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    20 Jul '07 12:38
    Originally posted by boarman
    Big game tomorrow
    Yes, and your hands will be full.