Pacman Jones

Pacman Jones

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

Moves
24 Feb 07

So what else is new, Pacman Jones in trouble again. LOL This time he supposedly beat up a Las Vegas stripper and was involved in the shooting of 3 people? He was such a waste of a pick for the Tennessee Titans.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
24 Feb 07

Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
So what else is new, Pacman Jones in trouble again. LOL This time he supposedly beat up a Las Vegas stripper and was involved in the shooting of 3 people? He was such a waste of a pick for the Tennessee Titans.
He's in my IDP fantasy football keeper league. Lay off!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
24 Feb 07

Originally posted by badmoon
He's in my IDP fantasy football keeper league. Lay off!
He'll be in the ACI soon.

(Adult Correctional Institute)

What kind of idiot throws money to strippers and expects to get it back? What a moron. Why was he doing it in the first place? He said it was a 'prop' and wanted it back... that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I hear he's also on tape telling his 'boys' to "Smoke" the bouncer.

Nice play... as the real Pac Man would say... "Bobobobobob dong"

P-

R
The Rams

Moves
24 Feb 07

Unlike the Bengals and Titans, the Rams have had NO arrests this year. Thank you.

f

Moves
12 Mar 07

Maybe we should start our own FFL (Fantasy Felon League). Pac Man's #1 on my draft board.

Homocide = 10 points
Felony conviction = 6 points
Misdemeanor = 2 points
and 1 point for each game suspended by the league.

Rae Carruth - HOFer!

w

Moves
12 Mar 07

you know that sound in the video game when pac man finally gets got. instead of the judge declaring him guilty he should just have a button that makes that sound when they throw his dumb ass in jail.